Order of the phoenix-8

"You should just break up with that git and date Harry instead"

Ronald Bilius Weasley
____________

I silently paced around hallways, not very sure where to go. I clutch my bag closer to my hips, as I passed by the crowd of students.

I took a glance at each of them, they look so free, like without worry. Talking with their friends about the next lesson or about the guy they fancy, others had their books shove in their faces as they pass by, some students are eating sweets while going to their next class, and a group of students from different houses are huddled in the corner, loudly talking amongst themselves.

Do they know? That he's back? That the world will soon turn dark?

Did it never passed their minds that Harry might be indeed saying the truth? Did it never occur to them that sooner, everything will be dim, gloomy and distressed?

After my conversation with Draco a few days ago, I can suddenly feel what he felt, the darkness is indeed, coming.

He was right.

I was soon shaken off my thoughts when a hand violently spun me around, I almost shriek from the act but when I saw who did it, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

The three of them stood in front of me, panting and with  desperate looks on their faces. Harry is in between Ron and Hermione, he was the one who spun me around.

"We need to talk to you, in private right now" Harry said in between pants, he gripped my wrist then pulled me but before we could left the crowded hallway, I stopped.

"Calm down guys, what's up with you?" I questioned.

"No time for that Eunice just follow me, it's very urgent, please." Harry pleaded,

I let him pulled me to wherever they go, we ended up in the Hall of Hexes, I had guessed they'd bring me here considering not many students pass by this Hallway.

"What is it? You told me it's Urgent" I said.

"Do you know any way for us to get out the castle without Umbridge knowing?" Harry asked with eagerness in his voice.

I crossed my arms at him "Why do you need to get out?"

"Please just tell us, it's important" Hermione interrupted.

I rolled my eyes at them "You're doing it again! Not telling me what you're up to, do you really treat me as a friend honestly?"

Ron groaned at Harry and Hermione, earning their attention "We should just tell her, she obviously won't snitch"

He didn't wait for their approval, he stared at me then continued "We have to save him, Sirius Black"

My jaw dropped from shockness, I gulped down on my saliva then shook my head. "I will not help you in saving a mass murderer! Are you fucking on drugs?"

"Shhhh!" Simultaneously they put a finger over their mouth, hushing me up.

"He's not a murderer" Harry gritted his teeth then lick his lips "He's my godfather, the only family I have and if I don't save him this instant, he will die"

"Please Eunice just-

"Your Godfather? Sirius Black is your Godfather?" My hand flew in the air and I sighed out loud. "What else do I don't fucking know?"