Order of the Phoenix-1

"It's S-P-E-W stands for the Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare"

Hermione Jean Granger
________________

"Blaise, you're a fucking tree" I exclaimed, looking at my bestfriend. He had grown so much, I never thought he'd be this tall. We're at the great Hall, eating and catching up with one another. Draco is sitting on my left, and on my right is Parkinson, which is really odd.

I guess she's trying to befriend me again since her and Blaise's relationship has been unexpectedly growing stronger, I never thought it would happen considering how big of a player Zabini is.

"You act like your boyfriend didn't grow taller" He grinned, then glanced at Draco.

"He did grow a lot too, but I'm not surprised. I expected it to happen" I responded then took a huge bite out of the ham and cheese sandwich. I really did expected it, but what I didn't expect is that he will grow that tall. Him and Zabini are like trees, but none can beat the Weasley twins.

"Hey, Eunice" Pansy suddenly touched my arm and I furrowed my eyebrows at her, while chewing the sandwhich.

"Me and the girls will be having a game night" Pansy said. Don't tell me she wants to invite me to their game night.

"And... " she poked the broccoli on her plate with the use of a silver fork then smiled at me "it would be fun if you join us"

"No boys allowed?" Blaise asked then pouted slightly at her.

Pansy snapped her head at him then threw a small piece of sliced carrot. "What in the word 'girl's night' you didn't understand Blaise?"

"Oh come on, but I'm your boyfriend" He complained.

"nuh-uh no exceptions" Pansy shook her head at him then stuck out her tongue, making Blaise rolled his eyes, she turned her head at me then raised her eyebrows. "So what do you say?"

I licked my lips then took another bite out of my sandwhich. "Why me?" I asked her.

"Why not you?" Pansy questioned back.

"Do you need something from me?" I directly asked, turning my direction at her. "We all know you and I haven't been getting along the past years, so.. What do you need?"

"Nothing" she replied but soon sigh. "Blaise said that I need to make truce with you or else he'd break up with me"

Pansy looked down on her plate, feeling defeated, I couldn't help but laugh. "Blaise, I fucking love you"

Draco instantly turned his head at me, his face is all wrinkled when he heard my words, making me stop from laughing. "Love, in a brotherly way Draco" I immediately explained.

He immediately nodded, making Blaise sneer. "Malfoy, jealousy isn't a good look on you"

"If I looked like you Zabini, I would've sue my parents" Draco casually said. Me and Pansy sniggered, and Blaise just went silent, glaring at Draco.

"Heyyyyy, matess" Theo Nott staggered as he came towards us, his robes and uniform is all wrinkled.

"Theodore, I can smell the Firewhisky from here" Pansy complained, closing her nose with her fingers.

"What'd you expect? Theo over here has been an alcoholic since last year"
Blaise pointed a finger at Theo who looks, a bit tipsy.

"You should've went inside the compartment with me, Crabbe and Goyle mate, I'm telling ya, we had two Firewhisky on the train" Theo said, shifting his eyes from Draco to Blaise.