Chamber of Secrets-1

"Come and Join the big boys"

Fred and George Weasley

_______________________________

Eunice Villena Willow

2nd Year in hogwarts, the kids are excited to go to school once again.
Eunice Willow is at the Flourish and Blotts in Diagon Ally to buy some books.

"I'm all set mother" Eunice said but Just as they're about to leave, the famous Gilderoy Lockhart went inside the shop to sign his legendary books.

"Look it's Gilderoy Lockhart!"
The people went crazy seeing him.
People were pushing each other to buy his books And get them signed.

"Ouch! Sorry about that" Eunice said as she bumped with someone, she turned around and saw the boy with platinum blonde hair.

"Draco"

"Eunice"

Simultaneously they mumbled, both a bit surprise at the change of appearance. Eunice felt a slight blush forming in her cheeks, Her best friend had gotten taller and his jaw is a bit chiseled. She didn't expect her bestfriend to look quite charming, and now he is.

"Nice to see you"
Draco greeted her, Eunice glared at him

"You didn't even wrote me a letter, Dray" She folded her arms while holding her books. She wrote him two letters over the the months they haven't seen each other but she got no reply, and that made her angry.

She turned around and noticed that Gilderoy took a picture with her parents, nothing out of the ordinary.
People crowded even more to get a sight of the famous "Gilderoy Lockhart" and the popular Family of "Willows". She didn't want to be involved so she stayed with Draco.

She didn't get why her family is so famous all over Britain, sure they've kept the pure blood line since their ancestors and yes her father is a well respected member of the ministry with a High position, but some families are also like that- like the Malfoys.

She was brought back to reality when Draco spoke.

"Yeah, I'm sorry" He apologized about the letter subject. Even though she's angry, she didn't scold him or complain anymore. She wants to start the year with a positive energy.

"Fine, let's go upstairs there's a lot of people here" They went upstairs and view the people going inside the shop, then they saw a familiar group of kids causing Draco to sneer.

Gilderoy just finished taking pictures with Eunice's parents and now he grabbed Harry by the shoulders and takes a picture with him too.

"Look at that Scarhead" Draco pointed his finger down to Harry who is given all books free and signed by Gilderoy Lockhart, they're obviously gonna be the front page in the newspapers like her Parents. Draco went down the stairs, grabbed a book then ripped a page off and hastily faced Harry. Eunice followed Draco down the stairs, she really hope Draco won't make a scene this time but she doubts it.

"Bet you loved that didn't you Potter? Famous harry potter, can't even go to a bookshop without making the front page" Draco spat at Harry.