U N C O N T R O L

"You love that?"

Draco Lucius Malfoy
_____________

My vision spinned, and once again, before I could even blink or say anything, we apparated–not to our garden, but in the bedroom. With Draco's grip on my neck.

I looked at him and his eyes are filled with lust and love. He pushed me down on the bed, my stomach facing the ceiling. “Ugh you're so fucking horny” I smirked.

His need and want for love making was insatiable. Plus his kinks, God. Draco is such a fucking horny bastard and I love that. I love this lustful side that he shows to me and me only.

Draco went to the left side of the room, picked up Bella who's still sleeping in her canopy crib then went out of the room, soon he came back without her, and pointed his wand to the door after shutting it. “muffliato

Ah fuck.

He slowly advanced towards me, then sensously took his black tie off, his suit and his upper clothes. “Dripping the wine down on your body huh?” He queried.

My whole face scrunched “It was an accid-

“I know, I know” he stopped me, then he climbed on the bed, and put himself on top of me. “And that makes me even more frustrated, Eunice”

I stared at him. Gulped. The air thickened and suddenly, I feel hot. Like real hot, my body temperature started rising up from the close proximity of his face from mine. “So frustrating, makes me want to lose all control

I remained silent. He took his hand then slowly peeled my clothes off until I was left with my bra, and my black pants. “This” He tugged my waistband. “Needs to be ripped off” and with such a strength he indeed ripped it off. Fuck that was expensive. Then he threw it on the corner of the room, hitting Bella's canopy crib.

Afterwards, he pulled himself down to level with my hips. He run his hands from my stomach up to my breasts. “You know, Scorp did told me he wanted a younger brother” Draco stated firmly.

I bit my lip at the touch of his hands, God. Then he hovered above me and unclasped the two straps of my bra with unsurprising ease. He did it so casually. He run his thumb across my cheek then stared down at me with a smirk. “Should we give him one?”He queried.

A surge of confidence washed through me and my dumb self wanted to tease him. “Draco.. ”I called him out as I lick my lips. I parted my mouth open and look at him up and down with lust filled eyes, to risen the tension “I say not”

His eyes fucking darkened at my words, and he rose his eyebrows. He let out a disbelief scoff. He wanted me to be submissive, he wants to take full control and dominance and I wasn't giving it to him. I wanted to tease him more and so I bucked my hips while he's on top of me, with his hands on either side of my head down on the bed.

I buck my hips, meeting his hardened crotch. Then I let out a taunting moan “I don't think so, Draco”. Fuck I'm such a tease, he will definitely go rough on me.

I run my hands down my neck and cupped my breasts as he stared down at me while I kept bucking my hips up to touch his throbbing dick that's bulging through his pants. “Being pregnant is not easy” I complained.