Prisoner of Azkaban- 4

"Stains of Dishonor, filthy half-breeds, blood traitors, children of filth"

Walburga Black (Sirius's mother)

__________________

Draco Lucius Malfoy

Draco, woke up with a contempteous smile on his face. He can't help but think about the kiss that happened last night and it made his ego and pride even bigger knowing the effect he had on the lovely girl.

He loves control and domination, and he'd  do anything to see her flushed face and nervous gestures under his touch. It made him feel superior and powerful.

He marches to the Great Hall  along with his followers, Crabbe and Goyle. He wouldn't call them his friends as they are not on the same level as him, not to mention they are gullible and dense.

He went to their regular seats on Slytherin's row, whilst sitting down he caught sight of the black haired girl that  has been latching herself to him.

Jesus, Draco mumbled under his breath.

"Draco" Pansy purred as she walks towards him, she sat down beside him on the seats then tucked a few strands  hair behind her ear, trying to look as attractive as possible for him.

Draco always like the attention Pansy's giving him, he knows that she's a slut for him and it didn't bother him. But he didn't like her a single bit, he scanned her face and the way she sits. Leg on top of the other, tucked in locks of hair, lip bite and taunting eyes. She was trying way too hard to look good in front of him, too much to his liking.

"What is it Parkinson?" Draco broke eye contact then focused on the food in the table.

"How's your arm? Does it still hurt?" Pansy slowly reached out to his arm, wanting to touch it but Draco backed away with a slight growl.

"Don't touch me" He coldly replied with his usual rude tone.

Pansy's facial expression change from seductive to an exasperate look, she saw Eunice Willow strutting inside the Great Hall along with Blaise.

Draco followed Pansy's gaze and his lips slowly turns into a cheeky smile, Eunice has an innocent smile plastered on her face that Draco can't help but remember the way her lips tasted, mint and strawberries.

She's a fresh breath of air and Draco felt frustrated because of that, How can she still look so innocent? He scanned her face, she has the same hair as his mother with beautiful striking green eyes and soft pinkish lips. She's a beautiful witch, no doubt of that. Draco thought.

"Good Morning" she greeted as she came towards him, she saw Pansy and her smile immediately dropped. She rolled her eyes then went to sit in between Crabbe and Goyle however, Draco gripped her wrist.

"Sit here" He demanded, Eunice shook her head quickly, she didn't want to look like one of his girls espcially since Parkinson is beside him. So she sat in between Crabbe and Goyle.

Draco stared at her, she reached out for a muffin and took a bite out of it. "God I miss eating" Eunice exclaimed.

"Merlin you're gross, you eat like Crabbe and Goyle" Pansy had a look of disgust on her face as she watches Eunice eat her muffin.