F R I E N D S

"He went to Hogsmeade, he is there"

Luna Lovegood
_______________

Here I am, in the Great Hall, swirling my silver spoon in my hot coffee, alone.  There were a few students who didn't go to Hogsmeade but almost all of them went, Not that I'm looking for a friend for time to pass by, I was just expecting to see more faces in the morning.

I stopped swirling my spoon in my coffee and took a sip out of it, I had no strength to eat breakfast, but coffee? I never pass. I heard loud footsteps behind me, making me turn my head around.

She looked at me with a smile on her face and her blonde hair is slightly messy from the bonnet, then she sat down "You look like you need some company" Luna said in her very soft voice. She grabbed a sandwhich from one of the silver trays in the table then cutely took a bite.

"Thank you, Luna" I responded "You didn't go to Hogsmeade, why?" I swirled my spoon in my coffee again.

"I did plan on going" she smiled at me "however someone stole my shoes again, so I had to go back to my dorm to  find a pair of boots I could wear and when I returned to the platform, the train already left"

"Someone stole your shoes? don't you want to report that?" I sipped on my coffee.

She shook her head lightly then took another bite of her sandwhich before answering me "There's no need for that, it's probably the Nagrles who took them anyway"

She then leaned in and whisper "Dirty Thieves, they are"

I nodded my head at her despite not knowing what the hell are Nargles.

She took something out of her bag then handed it to me "Quibbler?" I smiled then took the magazine "Sure, Thanks Luna"

"What's a wrackspurt?" I asked while reading the odd but interesting magazine.

She smiled widely then answered me "Invisible creatures, They float in your eyes and make your brain go fuzzy"

I nodded my head at her then continued reading the news paper when I suddenly saw a picture of my father, he was holding a gold trophy in the air and a happy smile is plastered on his face "Dad?" I asked in a faint voice.

"I'm sorry about your dad" Luna spoke, taking me off guard, my hands slightly tremble by her statement so I dropped the magazine down on the table.

"what do you mean Luna?"

She placed a hand on my shoulder then sighed "He passed away didn't he?"

My eyes widened and my I felt my heart hammering fast "H-How did you know?" I stuttered.

"Your Aura, I can sense it" She answered then took the last bite of her sandwhich, she placed her hand on my shoulder once again and looked at me directly in the eye "Sad, you're sad and lonely. You need a comfort, and you feel guilty, deeply guilty, you want attention, someone's particular attention, and you also feel defeated"

She took her hand off of my shoulder then smiled widely "You need to get those things off of your mind, do you want to see the thestrals?"

The thestrals, after my father died I finally saw what was pulling those carriages all these years.

"Sure, Luna" I smiled at her. We stood from our chairs and left the Great Hall

___

"Aren't they such lovely creatures?" Luna asked, throwing a meat to the parent thestrals.