Goblet of Fire- 7

"Keeps away the Nargles"

Luna Lovegood

______________________

"Mione" I muttered as I put a hand on her shoulder, making her flinch. She turned around and clutched the book in her chest, from the shock.

"Jesus Eunice, you scared me" Hermione sigh in relief, making me giggle.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have classes this afternoon?" She questioned and closed her book then returned it to the bookshelf.

"I have a free period" I answered.

"So, Krum" I started, taking out a piece of parchment from my robes. "told me to give this to you" I handed her the small folded parchment.

She took it and with both hands she opened it, after a few seconds she gasped loudly, her eyes widened when she read what was wrote in the parchment.

"Shhhhh! Lower your voices ladies, this is the library not the common room" Madam Pince scolded us, making us chuckle.

"What is it, Mione?" I asked. She smiled widely then out of nowhere she gripped my wrist and pulled me outside of the library, once we were out, she shriek- a happy and excited shriek.

"Krum! He asked me to be his date to the Yule Ball!" Her smile reached her eyes and she's bouncing in excitement, my mouth left wide open and I jumped with her, our hands clasped together.

"That's amazing Hermione! Surely you'll say yes right?"

"Of course! I can't believe it, why me? Wh- what did he see in me?" She asked, still unable to believe that the Greatest seeker in the world, asked her to be his date to the Ball.

"You're beautiful Hermione, kind, understanding and Intelligent" I answered, her cheeks became pink and she just jumped in excitement and happiness.

"How about you? Who's your date to the Ball- oh wait- it's probably Malfo-"

"I'm going with Blaise, Blaise Zabini" I cutted her off. She furrowed her eyebrows with confusion.

"Zabini? But- Malfoy, is he okay with this- I mean, I don't want to interfere it's just that, you're his girlfriend" Hermione stuttered.

"I don't really Care about him anymore, besides he's flirting with another girl so.. " I trailed off but Hermione seems to catch up with what I'm saying.

"I knew you were jealous" I sighed. Him again. Just when I was talking about him, he happened to be behind me.
Hermione gave me a "well, shit" look, her eyebrows rose and she pointed her lips for me to look behind.

I hastily turned around and I felt my breath stopped, he was towering over me, I tilted my head up and I met his eyes, he's smirking down on me before he looked at Hermione, he snapped his fingers at her and spoke. "Leave you filthy Mudblood"

I slap him in the chest, surprising him. "How disrespectful" I spat, I was about to slap him in the chest again, but Hermione responded. "Atleast I have a date to the Yule Ball" I didnt saw her leave since I was facing Malfoy but I swear she rolled her eyes at him before leaving.