M U G G L E R E S T A U R A N T

"Scorpy, Scorpy, you are Daddy's Little Scorpion"

Draco Malfoy
___________

Eunice Malfoy

Four Years Later

I fluttered my eyes open, and I was met with the white ceiling. I smiled and yawned, until I heard Draco's voice. I sat up straight and then I saw him, holding our three year old Scorpius in his arms.

I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision then stared at them, Draco is lifting Scopius up in the air while Scorp laughed. "Dada sing me!" Draco sighed then pulled Scorpius down to his chest, then started swaying around whilst smiling down on him.

Scorpy, Scorpy you are Daddy's Little Scorpion~” My heart swelled with love, hearing him sing the usual lullaby he sung to Scorp every night.

I hate the fact that Scorpius is a daddy's boy, but I love him. After Scorp is born, that's when all my traumas started to Vanish, I gave all my love to him, I cried when I gave birth to him at St. Mungos because the doctor said that there was a possibility that he might not survive, due to my mental health. I was a wreck. However, I pushed through, Draco became violent when he found out that Scorp might not survive, he threatened the stuffs in St. Mungos and begged for me and our baby to live. He said that he will pay no matter how much it'll cost him.

Merlin must've heard him. Because now, we're both here, alive, healthy.

I shifted my eyes to the left side to watch Bella, by the name Arabella Kaia Malfoy. She's asleep in her canopy crib that's pressed against the wall. She was born two years after Scorp.

While Scorp had the exact same features his dad has, his eyes had mine, green. On the other hand, Bella had brown hair, something we didn't expect considering mine was black and blonde and well, Draco's platinum blonde. She had Draco's eyes but with my lips and nose. Draco's genes were too strong I assume.

Scorpy Scorpy, you are Daddy's Little Scorpion, so go back to sleep so I can cuddle with your Mommy”

Draco sung making me shift my eyes at him, I giggled at his lyrics earning Scorp's attention. "Dad! Mom's awake" Scorp beamed, Draco turned around and his grey bluish eyes lit up immediately when he saw me.

"Good morning Darling" He greeted me, a huge smile is plastered on his angelic beautiful face. He looks so handsome, so young, well, both of us are young. Only 22.

"Good morning, Draco" I greeted back.

He looked at Scorpius then lifted him in the air. "Scorp why don't you play with Autumn? She's in the playroom right now, alright?" He queried.

"Yes father" Scorp answered, then Draco placed him down on the ground and soon enough, Scorp left our room to go play with Autumn. Blaise and Pansy's daughter, and I was her godmother.

Pansy was really dedicated to get pregnant, she said I shouldn't be alone. Thus being pregnant with your bestfriend was absolutely goals I say, we threw up together and almost had the same cravings everynight; Spicy Hot Ramen Noodles.

It was a struggle for Draco and Blaise to find some really spicy instant ramen noodles during the night, but they somehow managed. And Blaise swore to Merlin that he will not have another child, he loves Autumn but he didn't know how to take care of a child, so Cissy had to teach him the ropes and might I say, how funny it is.