Order of the phoenix-9

A/N: I fucking hate my school, who wants to go to Hogwarts with me?
_______________

I don't have the strength to move, nor speak at all. Harry is in bad shape, absolutely bad, along with the others, I don't know what had happened, but all they ever said to me was that. He died.

And I'm guessing they failed to save Harry's godfather. Ron and Hermione refused to tell me everything, I know they're just bewildered and is still in complete shock from what had happened, after they all made their escape that time when we were being held at Umbridge's office.

But Luna had told me a few things about what happened during the time they tried to save Sirius Black, things like Lucius Malfoy fighting them, Bellatrix Lestrange the cousin of Sirius Black happen to be present in the scene, and that they saw him. The dark lord, they said he was alive, fully strong and unwitherered.

It made me realize that, Draco Malfoy can indeed be a danger to me. The whole lot of them are sided with the Dark Lord, The blacks and Malfoys.

But it's not a reason for me to avoid him, I'm still in bad terms with Draco. After our fight, he didn't avoid me nor did I avoid him, which is a great thing in all honesty but- he refused to let me go anywhere near my friends, except Blaise and other couple of students from different houses as long as it's got nothing to do with Harry.

And I'm telling you it frustrates me.

He would always eye my every move once I enter the Great Hall, he'd make sure that I am not going to give any of the Golden Trio a smidge of attention. I obeyed. Not wanting to argue with him anymore, it drains my energy.

Nonetheless, I was able to talk with Hermione at times, during classes that Draco's not in. It's a struggle but at least, the tension lessens. All of the students look particularly okay, like nothing is going on.

However, me, Draco, Hermione, Ron, Harry, and a few others who knew about the Dark Lord's return- are exceptionally downcasted.

"Finally" Blaise stretched his arm out, then yawned. "The year's about to end darling"

He swung an arm around my neck, slightly choking me. "Zabini take your sweaty arms off of me" I jeered.

"You mean muscular arms" he flexed the muscles on his arm by tightening his choking around my neck, I was losing breath so I immediately did the best thing I could- biting.

"Ow! Fucking Hell Eunice" he groaned, I laughed lightly at the bite mark I have on his forearm, he rolled his eyes at me so I bite his arm again.

"What was that for?!"

"For rolling your eyes" I replied, casually.

"All right, All right, now can I have my boyfriend all to myself Eunice?" A voice erupted, Pansy came down from the girl's dormitories and sat in between me and Blaise in the couch.

"Zabini~" Pansy cooed.

"Yes, Pans?" Blaise asked with a huge smile on his face.

Out of nowhere Pansy punched him in the arm, making him groan the second time.

"Why are you girls hurting me?" He asked, rubbing his hand over the area Pansy punched him.