Order of the Phoenix- 6

"Shut it!"

Ginny Weasley
_______________

"That dark prejudice boy is rich?" Ron exclaimed with a scrunched face.

"Blaise Zabini came from a wealthy family Ronald, and also he's not that much of a prejudice" I defended then continued writing down on my essay, Draco had already done half of our work yesterday, meaning I had to  finish it before tomorrow, Friday,  the deadline of Snape's pair project.

"That toad just called me idiot!" Ron fumed, he drop his quill then crossed his arm.

"I'd actually prefer to be paired up with Zabini than Parkinson, Jesus she's repulsive" Hermione hissed, she groaned out loud then continued writing down on her parchment.

We were all doing the same thing, finishing our written work for Potions.

I tilted my head to Hermione then sigh "Mione' do you want me to punch Pansy in the face? She deserves it after she called you a mudbloo-

"Don't finish that word" Hermione pointed a finger at me. "Punching her will only get you in trouble, she's a prefect"

"And I'm a Willow" I boasted.

"That's the spirit" Ron chimed, he stood from chair then high fived me while Hermione rolls her eyes at us.

"Speaking of Prefects, where's Malfoy Eunice? Aren't you suppose to be with him?" Harry interrupted, I turn my head at him then smiled.

"He was given a task by Umbridge" I blurted out. "Something about patrolling the Hall of Hexes after class hours"

"Hall of Hexes?" The three of them questioned simultaneously, taking me by surprise.

"Yeah?" I said hesitantly.

I saw Harry gave Ron and Hermione a suspicious look and Hermione just pressed her lips together tightly while Ron rubbed his neck.

"Is there something going on that I don't know?" I questioned.

"No" all of them answered, quickly. Too quickly.

"Harry" I looked at Harry, "Ron" I turned my head at him, "Hermione" My eyes went to her face.

"The three of you has been awfully suspicious these past days" I mentioned, Hermione bit her lip in uneasiness, making me completely sure that they are indeed hiding something.

"What is it?" I asked them with eager, I drop my quill down the oak table and stared at Hermione and Ron who's sitting across from me then to Harry who sat beside me.

"It's nothing really-

"If it's nothing Harry James Potter then why are all of you acting really odd right now?" I cutted him off, he gulped on his own saliva then sigh.

"Why won't you tell me?" I questioned, I am starting to get annoyed. "It's not like I'm gonna snitch on you, You know you can trust me"

They all gave me hesitant faces as if they can't really be sure of me.

"Fine" Harry mumbled. "We are hiding something, but we can't tell yoi"