F I R E W H I S K E Y

"You're going to ruin Scorpius"

Eunice Villena Malfoy
_____________

A week later in the Mansion

Third Person's Pov:

"Are you sure about this?" Draco questioned the hardheaded girl in front of him, she nodded her head furiously.

"Just give me one fucking glass, Draco" she seethed, with her forearms resting on both armchairs of the classy grey single sofa. Blaise and Pansy are on the ground with their backs against the cold shiny white floor, they were wasted.

High, they've been drinking firewhiskey all night, except for Eunice. Draco forbid her, considering she was pregnant, although she's only been two weeks pregnant, her stomach remained flat, there wasn't any bump, which surprised them all. Eunice knew firewhiskey is bad for the baby, but tonight, she wants to have a taste of it. Her recklessness got the best of her.

She wants to be drunk and to get her drunk, one glass is all she needs.

She had been getting nightmares during the night and she thought that maybe if she's drunk when she sleep then she won't be having those nightmares. She was desperate, she wants to sleep with peace.

Draco went to the kitchen to grab a wine glass and when he came back, he immediately poured fire whiskey onto that glass then hesitantly gave it to his wife. He didn't want to give her any drink, hence he wouldn't even let her take a sip but- she has been so pushy about it. She would constantly plead and pout her lips knowing it makes him weak and Draco just had to obey.

Draco then sat down on the single sofa next to her then eyed Blaise and Pansy who's passed out on the floor in front of him. He sigh then stared at Eunice.

"Finally" Eunice exclaimed, and she took a sip of the firewhisky and the moment it hit her tongue, she felt the burning of the alcohol but she loved it, for her it was vitalizing.

"Blaise!" Pansy suddenly called him out, while still layed back on the floor with eyes closed. "Blaise are you fucking drunk already?"

Blaise giggled then hiccuped "N-no dumbass"

Pansy chuckled "L-let's go to my room motherfucker" She wobbly stood up from her feet, followed by Blaise. They were extremely drunk given that they had been drinking for almost 3 hours non-stop.

Draco and Eunice watch them in silence as they shuffle their way to their room, Blaise almost stumble down on the floor, he wasn't even looking, he has his eyes close but with his hands place on Pansy's waist and the girl carelessly walk them to her room and soon enough they shut the door close.

They knew what's going to happen afterwards.

Eunice continued drinking, she swirled the wine glass around while smiling foolishly to herself, she was a bit tipsy already. Only now did she realize that the firewhisky has a blend of red and purple, and it was shimmering under the lights, with a strong aroma of burning, grapes and fire. It makes Eunice want to drink it more and so she did, she lick her lips and drank the alcohol in one gulp.

"Oh wow!" she exclaimed, electric bolts rushed through her body the moment she gulped down that alcohol. It was indeed strong for her, she's only drank Firewhisky once before and she immediately got drunk. Her whole body quivered, though in a good way, at least for her.