A N G E R I S S U E S

______________

Eunice Villena Willow

Where is he? We just came back from Hogsmeade and now I couldn't find Draco. He told me he will go to the loo but it's been 20 minutes already, we're at the Great Hall right now, in the slytherin row, for dinner.

I turned my head around and stared at the open gates, waiting for Draco to appear. "Stop waiting for him and start eating, goodness" Pansy exclaimed sitting athwart from me while holding her spoonful of bread pudding.

"Fine, I'm just wondering where he is" I stated then picked up my spoon and scooped down some of my bread pudding then shoved it in my mouth."He said he's just going to the loo, and it's been 20 minutes"

"You know Malfoy, maybe he's just wanking off" Blaise sneered, earning a small laugh from Pansy. Ah seriously. "He was really dirty when we're talking about you guys while you were gone to that lady shop" he continued, earning my attention.

I rested my arms down on the table, with my bread pudding in between. "Oh really? What did you guys talk about" I questioned.

Blaise rose his eyebrows then smirked "Malfoy is a dirty little bastard, I heard what happened during the party" he gave me a taunting smile, I blushed immensely.

"Oh" I responded, then my eyes went down to my food. "It's nothing intense like tha-

"You shagged in front of everyone!" Blaise exclaimed, loudly. Earning a couple of unwanted attention from  others, I glared at him and smack his arm making him jump slightly in his seat.

"Blaise if you don't shut up I will hex the twit out of you" I pointed my silver spoon to his face then lowered my head down in embarassment. Some students were looking at me with eyes wide open, Even Luna on the opposite row had her hand over her mouth from Blaise's assertion. "What a fucking friend you are Blaise" I snarled.

He cleared his throat then turned his head around "That was a false accusation now bugger off, nosy little blighters" Blaise hissed at them while furrowing his eyebrows.

He turned his head around and faced me "Better?" He queried.

Sarcastically I responsed "Wow that really helped Blaise thank you so much" then I rolled my eyes and continued eating my bread pudding.

"You didn't told me that you bitch" Pansy stated, then she leaned in to the table, getting her face closer to mine from across the table "But did it really happen?" She whispered while holding her silver spoon.

Blaise chortled beside her then stared at me "They even did it next to Theo"

Pansy's eyes widen in amusement "You guys are fucking crazy" she smiled.

"Not me" I defended "It was all Draco"

"Poor Nott he must've been uncomfortable" Pansy laughed then looked at Blaise.

Blaise answered "Or turned on"

I narrowed my eyes at them then shooo my head "Drop the conversation, all you guys talk about is me and Draco, change the fucking subject"

Just then I felt a presence beside me, I turned my head to the side just to notice that Draco sat beside me, he was panting slightly and his uniforms and robes were in a mess. "Sorry I was late" he responded then grabbed his own silver spoon and Immediately scooped his own bread pudding into his mouth.