Order of the phoenix - 2

"I don't need protection!"

Draco Lucius Malfoy
____________

Here I am, waiting outside of Dolores Umbridge's office. Classes just finished and the only thing that I'm eager to attend right now is, Dinner.

Harry is inside Dolores Umbridge's office, I bet his penalty will be more worse than us, considering how furious The Pink Monster Lady was earlier.

We are leaning on a wall, near the staircase, just right beside her door. I wonder what our detention will be, perhaps just stay inside her office while she kept blabbing and scolding us about shits we don't give a fuck about.

Draco kept shaking his right leg, getting impatient. "What's taking Potter so long?" He spat.

"He's probably getting yelled at right now" I chuckled, he turned his head at me then smiled.

"Did you know Umbridge was sorted into Slytherin back in her time? I bet she's going to favor us over the others" he continued while shaking his right leg.

"Not me, she hates my father" I told him. "Dad always told me Dolores is one nasty woman"

Draco's forehead wrinkled "why?"

"Jealousy, she wants what my father has.. Respect from everyone in the Ministry" I mumbled. "Apparently, Cornelius Fudge favored my father rather than Umbridge, starting then she despises him so much, well my father loathed her too"

Draco let out a small a laugh, then suddenly the door to Umbridge's office opened, Harry left with a confused, and pained, expression on his face. He gave me nod, making Draco glare at him.

Harry went down the stairs, soon after Umbridge appeared, "Mr. Malfoy, you first" she gestured Draco to go inside her office, then she shut the door.

Oh, I thought we'd be in detention together, guess not.

I waited outside her office, fixing my hair, chewing my bottom lip, stare at the students who pass by, it didn't take long when the door opened and revealed Draco, he had a smile on his face, a very different expression from Harry's.

Behind him stood Dolores, waiting for me. Before he could even say anything, Umbridge called my name, I entered her office and Merlin, everything's fucking pink. She has plates with moving images of cats hanged on her wall, everything looks grand but grossly grand, the bright pink colour of her office makes me want to throw up immensely.

On the center of her room, has a desk, with a picture of Cornelius Fudge, her quills and pens are arranged very precisely, beside her desk, is a small table, with a quill and a piece of parchment on top. She gestured her hand for me to sit on the chair, while she sat on her tufted pink sofa chair.

"Surely, Ms. Willow, you know the reason I gave you detention" she smiled sweetly at me, her voice is very soft, very plastic.

"Kissing Mr. Malfoy in front of the whole class, where is your manners? This is a school, not a place for you to snog people Ms. Willow" she stated, then sighed.

"Your father will be very displeased when he heard, his only daughter got detention on the first day of class" she placed her hands on her shiny table.