M U R D E R E R

"Don't you understand? I have to do this"

Draco Malfoy
________________

I woke up late around 3pm and when I woke up, Draco's gone. I have a bad feeling today, it's like there is a lump on my throat and my stomach is badly clenching, there's a heavy feeling on my shoulder and I just feel dark.

I grabbed my pants and some denim jacket that I left in Draco's wardrobe, I wore a white shirt underneath, I am panicking for no reason, where did he went? He never went anywhere without telling me. Maybe he's just in the prefect's bathroom? But he isn't a Prefect anymore. Maybe he's in his classes? No he fucking doesn't attend classes anymore, We don't attend them anymore.

I grabbed my wand from the bedside table, On the edge of the table, I left the vial, Amortentia. I had a feeling I'll be needing it, but for what? My gut is telling me to prepare myself but I couldn't grasp why. Nevertheless I grabbed the vial, and slip it in the back pocket of my pants.

I breathe out, I need to find Draco. Right now, I suddenly feel nervous without him. I left his room and instantly went to the Hall of Hexes, He might be in the Room and Requirement. Maybe.

As soon as I got there, I faced the Great Wall and walked back and forth two times, I badly needed to go inside, I needed to know if he's there. Out of nowhere the Gates appeared before me and opened, I immediately entered and my guess was right. He's there. Draco.

He turned his head around when he heard my footsteps, he pointed his wand at me then realized it was me, so he slowly put it down. "Darling" he called out. I went towards him and he placed a peck on my lips.

"You didn't wake me up" I spoke softly. "Made me worried" He stare down at me, his height towering over me. He looks like he's having a battle in his mind right now.

He held my hand softly then sighed. "I need you to hide" He stated. I shook my head at him then lick my lips "Draco we already talk about this... I'm not hiding"

I can't leave him, There's no doing that. I need to see him, see what would happen, or else I'll go insane.

He cupped my face, huge concern wash over his face "Please darling, just do what I say. T-They're coming alright?" He stuttered.

I felt my heart thumping fast, I held his hands then stared deeply at him. "Draco it's fine, I will be helping you. We planned this out remember?"

He let out a huge sigh then removed his hands from my face, he run them through his hair in frustration. "But- Bellatrix Lestrange, she will be here don't you understand? The very person who tortured you will be here"

"I don't care, Draco" I muttered. "I'm not afraid of her"

I held my wand tighter in my hand "She's your aunt-

"She's a fucking murderer" Draco cutted me off, his voice angry and vexed. "My whole family is"

I remained silent. My chin held high. No matter what he says, I won't hide, I will be with him. I am not scared of anyone, I am not scared of seeing him kill Dumbledore. I will go with him every step on the way. That's how much I fucking love him.

"Okay" he muttered. "Clearly, you don't care for your safety" he stopped, dwindled, his eyes dash all over the place, thinking of what to do then his eyes landed on me "But I do. You will be with me, but you have to promise, not to do anything other than be with me, don't say anything unless they asked you to speak"

Bad Naughty Slytherin Boy|| Draco Malfoy {COMPLETED}  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara