Order of the phoenix-7

"You evil bitch"

Eunice Villena Willow
_______________

OWls Day

I wrinkled my forehead, trying to remember what the aguamenti spell can do, I tap my quill down on my ink multiple times.

aguamenti, aguamenti, what can you do, aguamenti, hmm, oh wait- water.

I immediately smiled then wrote down on the paper my answer, the room has gotten dead silent, all in their own train of thoughts to answer the questions to the examinations.

Last week was extremely hard for all us, studying every hour until we know we can perfect the subject. Anxiety crept in most of the students, feared that they might not pass the Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations, I'll be lying if I said I wasn't scared. The OWLs will sort of determine our careers in the future, it's will create a fundamental job for us.

I sneakily glance at each of the students, a few inches on my right, Hannah Abbott, she's fanning herself with her hands while she scribble down on the paper, trying to calm her nervous nerves. Last week she was given Calming Drought to lessen her anxiety. Poor girl.

On my left, Blaise doesn't have any particular look on his face, he didn't look like he was having a hard time, he just kept his gaze on the paper and wrote down answers, he must've prepared a lot for the OWLs. Of course he did, he wanted to ace it, considering he wants to be a Genealogist in the future; traces and keeps records of the family lineage, Genealogist's job.

Draco is in front of me, which makes it impossible for me to see his face, he run his hand through his soft platinum blonde hair and tilted his head back, he stretch his arm out then continued writing. I'm pretty sure he will pass the exams, he had been preparing for it for a very long time, scared that he might get abused by his father if he will fail.

As for me, I think I can pass the exams, given that I knew the answers to almost everything, except there were a few ones I am doubting, but I hope my answers were right.

I kept my eyes to my paper, when suddenly a faint noise is heard, all of us averted our eyes from the tests and turned our heads, eyeing the open gate. Dolores who is sitting on her tufted pink sofa chair on the very front, stood and leisurely but curiously walked pass by the rows of our chairs and to the gate, the noise got louder and louder each seconds pass by making us hella confused.

What the hell is that?

Out of nowhere a small firework cracked beside Dolores Umbridge, she took a step closer, eyeing where the firework came from. And then suddenly, Fred and George barged in from the gates, they flew around the room with their broomsticks while throwing the fireworks, as if on cue, we all threw the papers in the air, the test papers met the fireworks causing them to burn while the others scattered down on the floor.

"Yessss" we all shouted them stood from our chairs, tilting our head up to look at the fireworks the Weasley twins had done.

Fred and George met in the middle and high-fived each other before throwing fireworks again.

"Eunice" I turned around and saw Draco, he came towards me with the other slytherins. All of us watched the chaos with our mouths wide open.