Goblet of Fire-8

"I'll do it! Just don't do anything to him"

Eunice Villena Willow
___________________

The Yule Ball

this chapter contains muggle song, let's pretend it's a wizard song‡

I can't believe it! It's the day of the Yule Ball, if the triwizard tournament is exciting, the Yule ball is even more anticipated by girls, can you just imagine? Dancing under the lights with your date in a beautiful gown- it's every girl's dream! I just wish everything would turn great today.

But I do feel guilty a bit, Draco became my date and I have no regrets, on the other hand, Blaise had to look for a partner in the last minute, he was surprised and sad that I went with Draco, but he's happy for me that I'm finally on good terms with him. In the end, he had no choice but to take Parkinson to the Ball.

If that bitch ruined his night, I will kill her.

I stood in front of the mirror, wearing my satin green gown, backless, and it exposes a lot of skin, plus it hugs my curves- perfect for catching everyone's attention. My mom wanted me to wear something more, conservative.I have nothing against it, it's just that, I prefer to look like a fucking bad bitch tonight, so I went with a gown that most girls wouldn't even attempt to to wear.
see the picture above

I look down on my boobs, gladly it filled out over the summer, so does my butt. I wore my hair down, knowing I look better when it cascades down on my shoulder and to my back. I wore a silver serpent necklace, given by my father, he wanted me to represent my house during the ball. My makeup is done perfectly, highlights are in place and my lips are pink, I wanted to try red- but when I did, I looked scary so I switched to pink.

I'm in the dorm all by myself, Parkinson and her henchmen are getting ready in an abandoned girls bathroom- I reckon it's that bathroom where Moaning Myrtle is. Lucky me.

There's 10 minutes left before the ball starts, and I bet everyone's looking for their partners right now. I left the girl's dormitories and slowly walked down the marbled staircase, carefully trying not to stumble down.

When I landed my feet to the common room, I noticed that there was no one else, everyone must've gone to the Great Hall already. With a nervous heart, I flounced out of the common room and made my way to the Great Hall.

Along the way, I found a particularly great looking witch, she is wearing a pink dress and she looks extremely beautiful, she's hiding behind the wall, peeking inside the Great Hall. "Mione!" I shouted then quickly run towards her.

"Eunice!" Her face lightens up then she hugged me. "Wow, you look so.. " she eyed me up and down "sexy and classy, I bet that gown is worth a fortune"

I giggled "Who cares about the price? You look beautiful in your pink gown, Mione. I bet Krum's never gonna take his eyes off of you"

She started to laugh nervously. "Are you okay Hermione? Why are you hiding anyways?" I asked.

She rubbed her neck then hesitantly answered. "I'm nervous, what if everything didn't go the way I want them to be?"

I put a hand on her shoulder and pattted it multiple times. "Shrug those thoughts off, we're going to have a good time tonight I promise" she smiled at me weakly then took a deep breath.

"Shall we?" She asked, gesturing to enter the Great Hall. "We shall" I responded. When we entered the Hall, it's as if everything changed, something inside us snapped. With our chin held high, we strutted inside the Great Hall and went down the staircase, I purposely flipped my hair when I noticed everyone turned their heads at us. Just what I wanted.