Order of the Phoenix-5

A/N: How was last chapter? :-)

__________________

"Draco you were too bloody rough" I groaned. I'm sitting on his bed, all tired even though I had a long peaceful sleep last night.

"Darling I warned you" He kissed me in the forehead, then chuckled. "I don't go easy"

I smiled at him then rested my head on his shoulder. "Was that your first time?" I asked.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulder then grinned. "Yes it was my first, you're my first"

I took his virginity, and he took mine.

How did I get so lucky?

"We should go to class" I stated, lifting my head from his shoulder. We are already in our uniforms, thank God Draco is a prefect, we were able to sneak out and have a bath together at the Prefect's bathroom before everybody woke up.

His arm gripped tightly on my shoulder and he groaned "Can't we just stay all day in my bed? I won't get you in trouble, I promise"

I chuckled at his answer then pinch his cheeks "Aren't you such a baby?" His eyes quickly darkened and his face screamed danger.

"Did you just pinch my cheeks?" He asked in a low, stern voice making me gulp my saliva.

I shouldn't have done that, I should not have done that.

Using his grip from my shoulder he instantly pushed me down, laying my back down on the bed and he climbed on top of me. "You know, if you keep acting like this, I might as well act rough on you" he growl.

"It's just a pinch on the cheek Draco-

"No one ever calls me a baby, absolutely no one" he cutted me off. "Especially coming from you, I'm your fucking daddy"

I am left speechless, my cheeks becoming red like a tomato and my heart beats fast, from his words.

"Tell me darling" he leaned in on my ear. "Are you sore?" He questioned.

I didn't answer, I was Speechless and dumbfounded from his dominance, how can someone be so sweet yet so fucking kinky at the same time? He will be the end of me I swear.

"Fucking Answer me before I fuck you again and this time, I will not go easy on you" He warned me, his lips slightly brushing my cheeks.

So he was going easy last night? Well shit.

The though of him fucking me faster than ever made my body shiver, so I compliant and I forbeared.

"Yes, I'm sore" my answer made him laugh, a proud confident laugh. This utter twat.

"God you're so good" He muttered then kissed me, his lips suck on my bottom plump lips and his hand went to grip my waist, while he kissed me with passion. I moved my lips against his also, and our make out became intense, to the point I don't even know who's air I'm breathing.

He pulled away then climbed off of me. "Come on let's get to class" He held my hands then pulled me out of the bed.

I stood up and grabbed my wand and my bag from the bedside table and slided it down on my robes. And when I started walking, I felt my legs limping.

I look at Draco and I saw him trying to hide his laugh from my condition. "Stop laughing, it's not funny Draco" I scolded him.

He held me by my left arm and grabbed my bag then hoisted it up on his shoulder, helping me walk out of his room. If only I didn't beg for him to go faster than I'll probably won't be limping right now. That kinky bastard.