Prisoner of Azakaban- 1

"There's nothing you can do Harry. Nothing, He's gone"

Remus Lupin
_____________________

Eunice Villena Willow

The Willows arrive at the Station and Eunice waste no time going inside the train, she missed Hogwarts so much that she forgot to say a proper goodbye to her parents.

Eunice went inside the train with her black cat, Ficschurn and her owl Almira. She looked inside the train for her friends, she wanders around the compartments earning the attention of other students.

"Is that Eunice Willow? She looks so stunning" One of the patil twins said outloud. Eunice was wearing a black dress that's above knee-length with a green heart necklace. Her hair's tied up in a wavy ponytail that exposed her blonde hair (she has the same haircolor as Narscissa Malfoy) her fringe is perfectly in place.

She felt her cheeks burning after hearing the compliment, she gave the Patil twins a warm smile.

She walk towards the last compartment, and before she got any closer, she took a deep breath. Then she went in,

"Eunice"

"Draco" the two students have their eyes glued at each other, no words left their mouth other than their names.

Eunice eyed draco, he had gotten so much taller. His gray-blue eyes are strikingly captivating and his hair is no longer slicked back, he wore a white classic buttoned-up collared long sleeve shirt with formal black pants.

Meanwhile, Draco was also eyeing Eunice up and down, he cant believe his eyes. The girl in front of him has grown so much, her skin is glowing and her baby fat was gone.
The two students can't seem to keep their eyes off of each other.

Eunice went silent, the boy's voice had gotten really deep and he looks- charming. Hot even.

"Ehem" Crabbe and Goyle coughed, making them realize there were people watching them.

"Oh uh, it's nice to see you. You look beautiful" Draco said awkwardly to Eunice.

"Thanks, you look dashing as always" Eunice complimented him, the awkwardness radiates on the whole compartment to the point Crabbe and Goyle stayed silent too. Eunice sat Beside Draco and then they started catching up with each other.

"By the way Have you seen Blaise? I just met him yesterday at Diagon Alley" Eunice asked them.

"He's with Pansy on the opposite end of the train" Goyle said. Eunice made an "oh" expression then nodded. After a few minutes she felt her stomach growling, she forgot to eat breakfast due to her excitement to go back to Hogwarts.

"I'm hungry, I'll find the food trolley" Eunice stood up when suddenly the train stops. She held on to the wall of the compartment, to steady her. Once she's steady, she stood straight.

"What's happening?" the lights went off and everything just seems so cold and sad. Eunice used her wand to form a light, she then went outside. She slowly walked to the other compartments,  noticing the other students had a scared face- suddenly someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to the compartment

"Merlin's beard Draco I almost had a heart atta-

"shhhh" Draco pushed Eunice on the wall, his hand was at her mouth covering it and his other hand was at her shoulder holding her against the wall. Draco leaned closer to her face and their eyes are locked at each other.
The cold rings, dig in her skin and she slightly whimpered.