Chamber of Secrets- 5

"You're all talk, Malfoy"

Eunice Villena Willow
______________________

After a few days, Draco Malfoy gave up on his attempt to persuade his father to buy him a black cat.

The great Hall is filled with students, others are eating lunch while the others are just playing wizard chess and exploding snap.

"I have some news"
Blaise run towards the slytherin row and sat beside Crabbe and Goyle.

"I overheard a teacher's conversation on the library earlier and guess what, Hermione Granger has been petrified and Colin Creevey too"
Eunice gasped in shock while Draco just smirked.

"Told you she'd be next"
Draco said with no expression in his face.

"Where is she right now?"
Eunice asked Blaise

"In the hospital Wing"
Eunice immediately grabbed her books and her wand then rushed off to the hospital wing.

"Can't believe she's worried about that Mudblood" Draco mumbled, he just stared at her as she left the Great Hall.
Eunice went rushing off to the Hospital Wing and accidentally bumping on other students along the way.

"Sorry!"
She yelled, she got inside the hospital wing and there- she saw Hermione Granger with Harry and Ron beside her

"Merlin's Beard!"
She accidentally said earning the attention of the two boys.

"Willow, why are you here?"
Harry asked her, Ron and Hermione are okay with Eunice but somehow Harry's still not used to her.

"I heard Hermione has been petrified and I came to see if it was all true"
Eunice replied, she slowly walked near the trio.

"I Can't believe this happened to her"
Eunice said as took a closer look at Hermione. She remembered during McGonagall's class, that she believed Hermione's too smart to get petrified. But then she realize, what can a child do against a monster? It's no secret that these attacks are from the monster inside the chamber.

"Don't worry she'll be fine"
Ronald Said, Eunice grab some sweets from her pockets then put it on a table beside Hermione's bed.

"What are those?"
Harry asked her suspiciously, thinking she put something inside the sweets.

"Chocolate Cauldrons and Liquorice wand" She turned and looked at Harry.

"For what?" His eyebrows furrowed at her. He grabbed the sweets and sniffed them, then put them back on the table beside Hermione's bed.

"I just want to give her something, I feel bad that this happened to her"
Eunice said with sincerity.

"Okay leave it there"
Harry said with coldness, Eunice slowly left the hospital wing as she can feel that Harry didn't really want her there.
She returned to the Great Hall only to find Draco talking with Pansy.

"Yeah that was absolutely hilarious, I can't even believe it"
Eunice heard Pansy said as she came closer, Draco was laughing with her.

"You're finally back, just in time"
Draco said to Eunice, she went to sit beside Blaise this time.

"Yeah I just took a quick look at Hermione" Eunice said, she checked the time and saw that it was almost time for Herbology.

"Hey we should already go to the Greenhouse" Eunice stood but then Blaise grabbed abruptly grabbed her wrist causing Draco to raise his eyebrow.

"Professor sprout gave us free time today, she's busy with the Mandrakes"
Blaise informed her.

"Oh okay"
She sat down again, she layed her head on the table. sleep is the best way to spend time she said in her head. Just as she fell asleep she felt something hit her head, she rubbed her eyes and looked up the ceiling only to find Almira flying away, she looked down the table and saw a letter.