R E A L I Z A T I O N

A/N: I just want to share that, fuckkkk I got on the honors list in my class! I am so happyyyy. Okay you can start reading now 🙂
_____________

Draco Lucius Malfoy

I furiously flounced out of the Great Hall, not caring if the students who are eating are eyeing me. Where the fuck is she? I'm getting frustrated. I haven't seen her anywhere for four fucking days already.

Does she know I fucking missed her? so where the fuck is she.

I huffed then stopped walking for a moment. I think. Where could she be? Is she hiding from me? Is this some sort of joke? Because I've been dying to see her yet she's nowhere to be seen! I already checked the Room of Requirement, The courtyard, The Common Room, Study Hall, library, The Girls bathroom, The classrooms, Divination Tower and even on the fucking Black Lake. Yet she wasn't anywhere.

I tried to calm myself down. What is the place I haven't checked yet? The abandoned girl's bathroom. Maybe she's there, Maybe. I trudge towards the abandoned girl's bathroom, and when I went in. I heard sniffles and sobs of wait a second- I know that voice.

I took a step, and what I saw made me confused. Immensely confused.

There stood Zabini. His hands were place on the sink, and he kept crying. Like I did, last year.

"The fuck happened to you Blaise?" My stern voice made him flinch, he tilted his head and saw my reflection in the mirror so he abruptly turned around and wiped his tears, his body was quivering.

I don't give a fuck about his state but I was a tad bit, worried. Still, my main focus is finding Eunice, that bloody girl where the hell is she.

"Mate" He cried again, sobbed. I slowly walks towards him. I've never seen a guy cry before except me. It's fucking weird to say the least.

"What happened to you?" I questioned. He shook his head then out of nowhere He showed me his neck and I froze- there's a huge bite on his neck, it wasn't bleeding or anything, it wasn't a regular bite too, it looked like it came from an.... animal.

"The fuck is that Blaise?"

Tears drip down his eyes and it rolled down on his cheek and to the cold hard floor "Greyback" he answered faintly.

Shock.

Mad.

Confused.

What?

"Fenrir Greyback?" I asked, how could he possibly be bitten by Greyback? He nodded his head then sat down on the floor, his eyes look so defeated, like mine.

"How?" I questioned. Scrunching my face, how could a werewolf be in the school? Fuck how?

He looked up to me, his breath hitched and he looks guilty "Malfoy" he called me out. "I tried to save her, I really did but.. Greyback turned me into a werewolf for trying to save her" A tear fell down from his face and rolled down on his cheeks.

My heart was beating out of my chest, I couldn't comprehend what he just said, my mind refused to believe what I just heard. "Blaise, her? who's her?"