A N O T H E R A U R A

"Oh you don't know?"

Luna Lovegood
___________

I was in a hole of darkness, I wasn't even crying anymore. My whole body went numb and had gone frail. Everything is useless, everything is unworthy. What did I do wrong? Honestly, I needed to ask God. Why is this happening to me?

It's been a week and I haven't gone outside my room, I don't want to. I'm afraid, I'm scared, what if he'll drug me again? Draco was right... I shouldn't have come here. I should have just stayed in The Manor.. Or better, I shouldn't have just come home... I should've let myself die... Maybe things will be better... The trauma, it's all coming back. Hands on my breasts, on my heat everywhere, I'm terrified.

I want to go home. I want to leave this castle. I want my mom's embrace, I want to go back to King's Cross and joined my Grandma and Father in that Foggy White Smoke. A tear escaped my eye as I layed my back against the headboard of my bed.

I'm alive, but I'm good as dead.

I couldn't sleep, if I sleep, I will be reminded of every disturbing thing that has happened to me. This time, I don't think there will be any recovering, I don't think this fear I have will fade, I fear everything. I stared at my door, waiting for someone to barge in and tell me 'the time has come, you can join your Grandma and your Father again' because right now, it appears to me that it's the best place to be.

I wonder what Mom is doing right now, I suppose she's having a great time with Mumsy in the Manor. That's nice, that's great, she's finally at peace, I can't let her be worried about me, she had gone through so much already. Blaise too, I can't tell him, he's having too much problems already from being a werewolf, I'm on my own. Like before. I'm on my own.

Draco... The last time I saw him was when Nott left my room while I cried in my bed, I saw him go inside his room with Astoria behind him. Pain. Yeah. Immense Pain. Do you ever just wanna die? My room is just across from his, he could just come in, or knock but... He never look for me.. Maybe he's having a good time with Astoria... After all she was really pretty and she have everything..

Out of nowhere, I heard loud moans of a girl, I immediately knew what it meant. I regret having my room just across from Draco's, now I can hear everything they're doing. He's out there, making love with someone else, while I'm here, broken because I was raped.

What's the point of reporting?

Will it turn back time? No. Will it bring justice to me? No, because, I don't even want justice anymore, I just want to be gone. How funny that death sounds really intriguing right now. I smiled foolishly, I do think I've gone crazy. After everything I've been through? I wouldn't be surprised if I look like a lunatic right now.

Unexpectedly, an owl flew left and right outside my glass window, I stared at it, wondering what's it doing until I saw a letter in it's beak. I stood up then opened the glass window, letting the owl sit in my desk, I grabbed the letter from it's beak then stroked it's feathers."You're glad you don't have my life" I told the owl.

I climbed on my bed then crawled to the end until my back is pressed against the headboard. I opened the letter with both hands then I dash my eye to the left bottom part of the parchment. "Blaise".

I smiled. I didn't have to read what was written in the paper, He's worried I know. I didn't answer any of his knockings on my door. I don't want him to see me in this state. I crippled the letter then threw it to my wardrobe, it bounced down to the floor. I turned my head then looked at the owl as it flew outside my window.