Philosopher's stone-3

"She's a nightmare honestly! No wonder she hasn't got any friends"

Ronald Weasley

______________________________

"Did you heard that Harry is the new gryffindor seeker?" Daphne asked Eunice while they're walking in the hallways.

"Yeah, if Draco didn't triggered Potter he wouldn't have been seeker."
She said. Honestly, he's so stupid. He really thought he did something by stealing Neville's remembral. She thought.

"But I can't deny both of them are good with broomsticks, I thought Draco was lying when he kept boasting about his experience at flying". Eunice added in which Pansy agreed.

"He can do everything" Pansy exclaimed and Eunice just raised her eyebrows at her. Pansy you're a lunatic seriously, why would you even like him? She thought in her head. Then she remembered, that she also had a slight crush on him.

She dismissed the thought, Eunice bloody Willow, remember that boys are a waste of time. And Malfoy? Of all people, gross.

They left the dungeons and entered the Entrace Hall to get to the Great Hall, but before they could get inside the Great Hall, someone called out Eunice's name. The three girls turned around only to meet Theo Nott.

"I heard what happened during your Flying Class today" Theo laughed at Eunice, she walked closer to him then glare at him.

"And? What about it Nott?" Anger is dripping in every words she said. She had enough of him really, if Draco is repulsive then Theo is worser. He was talking about her stumbling in her own broomstick, what's worse is that everyone laughed at her including her friends, Pansy, and Daphne.

"Nothing, really. I'm just worried. The legendary Eunice Willow, don't know how to fly" Nott taunted then laughed even harder. Pansy and Daphne accidentally let out a small laugh.

Eunice ignored what he said then angrily strutted inside the Great Hall, Pansy and Daphne followed her quickly inside.

"Hey Eunice"
Draco called her out, inviting her to eat with them.  Eunice sat between Draco and Blaise in front of Crabbe and Goyle while Daphne and Pansy sat beside the two boys. She's still angry at what Nott said, soon she saw Theo walking inside and sitting beside Adelaide Murton and an older student, Adrian Pucey.

She shut her eyes then sighed, trying to dismiss the negative and angry thoughts, and she succeed.

"Potter really thinks, he's that good"
Draco said while staring at Harry who is sitting with Granger and Weasley, he still stared at them and Eunice thought this is a good time to tease him.

"Are you in love with him? You can't  seem to take your eyes off him"
Eunice sneered, Blaise and Crabbe and Goyle let out a laugh then stopped after Draco glared at them.

"Shut your filthy mouth, Willow. Why are you even defending him? You probably like that Pathetic scarhead"

"Me? Liking Potter? Impossible and besides I don't even talk to him"
Eunice continued then ate her food. In the middle of eating, an owl flew inside the Great Hall carrying a large parcel, dropping it down in front of Harry.