H O G S M E A D E

"Stay the fuck away from me"

Eunice Villena Willow
_____________

Eunice Villena Willow

"Draco" I mumbled in his ears, he's asleep, he was tired from doing all of our homeworks, he did two of my essays because of the side effects I gained from the vial, the side effects lasts longer than I expected. I was asleep the entire time while he finished my essay.

School's been fine, except for the fact that I am not in good terms with someone. Theo has been fucking getting on my nerves and thankfully Draco doesn't hold me back when I spat at him, God he's such a fucking imbecile.

Blaise on the other hand, he's allowed to go to the Shrieking Shack every full moon by McGonagall, we told her what had happened and when she finally allowed Blaise, he cried. He was depress that he became a werewolf but he was able to cope, he got us by his side, Pansy didn't left him. She was there for him. We are there for him, took him a while to finally let his guard down, he was normally the cheerful type in the group, but he was in a dark state.

I smiled looking at Draco, his long lashes were so beautiful and his face is so Angel-like, which is the exact opposite of him. "Draco" I mumbled again in his ears and he slightly move. We stayed in my room this time, he never wants to sleep without me next to him, because that's what he's gotten used to now.

I removed his arm that was around my waist, carefully so he won't wake up but he automatically hugged me again "Darling let's just stay like this" Draco muttered in his low morning voice making me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Draco" I called him out again, he shifted himself closer to me until his nose brushed against mine. "Hmm?" He hummed with his eyes still shut close.

"They're waiting for us" I continued, I took my hand and slid it behind his head, fondling his soft blonde hair. He didn't answer, instead he flutter his eyes open, making me stop playing with his hair then I met his beautiful grey bluish eyes, so tantalizing, so magnificent.

He stared at me, with loving in his eyes. It was sparkling, just a few months ago what I saw in them was pure terror, defeat and emptiness, now all I see is the love he has for me. He slightly parted his lips then gently kissed me, I kissed him back, our lips are moving in complete unison.

He slowly went on top of me, not breaking our kiss. Then he pulled away, but still with our nose brushing against one another "Where do you want to go once we arrive in Hogsmeade?" He queried.

I look down on his lips, fighting the urge to kiss him again. "I don't know, The three broomsticks?" I answered, he smiled then kissed me again. Sometimes I wonder why his breath is always minty, was he born with that?

He pulled away then breathe out "The three broomsticks sounds nice" He got off of me then went to my white drawer, pulling them open then scanned my clothes.

"Draco my clothes won't fit you" I stated while still laying down.

He turned his head at me then nodded "I know, I'm just looking for something" He continued searching something from my wardrobe until a smile crept up his lips, he slid his hands inside the wardrobe, passed the folded pile of clothes and took something out, my cologne.

"Why are you taking that?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Because I want to" He replied, then he winked at me before storming out of my room.