C R U C I O

"Girl to Girl!"

Bellatrix Lestrange
_____________

Third Person's POV:

Eunice and Luna were held captive in the Prison Cell located in the Dungeons of the Lower grounds in the Manor for many days, longer than they had expected. They thought Narcissa would've gotten them free in a few days but weeks has passed by and yet the only thing Narcissa could do was to sneak in food and water for them whenever Yaxley's not watching or guarding the Dungeons. It was risky, cosidering the whole Mansion was being roamed and explored by Deatheaters, especially since it became their headquarters.

Eunice and Draco still haven't seen each other, Despite them being in the same place, He couldn't get himself to see her in a vulnerable state especially when he knows he couldn't help her just yet. On the other hand, Villena was being informed of Lucius capturing her daughter, she had a plan, but given that she wasn't welcome in the Manor, she couldn't execute it. Bellatrix had made sure that Villena wouldn't be able to apparate nor sneak inside the Manor.

Draco stared at the picture he's holding with two hands, his stomach is facing the ceiling. It was the picture of Eunice during the Yule Ball, she looked so happy. He thought. He sighed then kissed the picture of her, he thinks he's going insane but he didn't care. He missed her badly, she was something he craved, he longed to see her.

"Draco!" A female voice called Draco from outside his room, he never left his room, knowing that if he does, he will have to refrain himself from rushing down to the Prison Cell and look for Eunice. He abruptly stood up from his bed then unlocked his door, He was confused, her mother look so frantic and agitated  standing in front of her.

"Mom?" He quizzed, passively and lifelessly with one hand on the door knob.

"We need you to do something" Narcissa responded, her voice full of demand and controlling, something Draco wasn't used to, making him speechless. "We have some guests"

Guests?

"Who?" He questioned curiously, furrowing his eyebrows down at his snappy mother.

"Just follow me downstairs" Narcissa snapped, and with that she began to walk away. Draco quickly grabbed his wand from the bedside table then followed his Mother to the living room.

He wondered, what do they need me to do? Because he hoped it wasn't another task or mission, he couldn't bare doing another assassination or fixing old rickety objects again. Just thinking about last year made his stomach churn. He didn't want to be a murderer, because he almost became one.

They arrived at the Living Room and Draco's face fell, his heart broke into a million pieces and his world just collapsed. In front of him, Eunice was held by Yaxley in the neck, and beside her was Potter, on the ground, his neck tilted back from Bellatrix's grip.

Eunice. He thought. Fuck.

He looked at Potter, his face was disfigured and full of bruises, but he was sure it was Potter, he was a hundred percent sure, his lightning bolt scar is on his forehead. Only someone who's never seen Potter long enough wouldn't recognize him.

Lucius was standing in the side, looking at them with anticipation, Draco scanned his surroundings and noticed Weasley and Granger being held by the snatchers, How are they here? And why is my love being held by Yaxley for fuck's sake?