F E E L I N G S

A/N: Holy shit I reached 10k reads, thank you so much. I love all of you, I will manifest to those who can't shift, may you succeed, because they are waiting for you, you will go home.
__________________

"What do you think seems to be the problem?" Draco asked, running a hand down on the side of the dusty and broken cabinet.

He just lately told me about his task, due to his hesitation and he thought he might burden me more, gladly he opened up one night, when I came to his room, he just went to me and sobbed until he fell asleep. His task was much heavier than mine, after fixing the cabinet, he needs to kill the headmaster, Dumbledore.

He's going to assassinate him.

My task before was to torture people and have them join the dark side, his was actual murder.

I was of course in shock, but I knew it needed to happen or else his family will die, he can die, I could die. I wanted to ask for help, I really do. But who would help two young deatheaters?

I pace around the cabinet, checking to see if there's a broken part. "Draco maybe we should fix the broken parts first" I stated, while staring at the triangular cabinet "see it is damaged, there's like a hole in the side"

He followed my gaze and saw the hole I was talking about, his eyebrows rose then he nodded. "Yeah I didn't think of that" he then aimed his wand to that hole then muttered "Reparo" he flicked his wand after.

The hole in the cabinet was then fixed, "Do you think it will work now?" He asked softly, looking at me. I shrug my shoulders then went in the back of the cabinet to looked for any broken parts more. "Draco here" he came beside me then I pointed my finger at the tiny wrecked hole, it looked like it was pierced through by something. "Reparo" he flicked his wand again, then the hole is fixed.

"I think we should give it a try" I suggested, we went back to the front of the cabinet. He grabbed a gren apple from the plastic bag on the floor, then placed it inside of the cabinet. "Fuck, I hope this works" he mumbled. He pointed his wand and with all focus, he took a deep breath then chanted "Harmonia Nectere Passus"

The cabinet started trembling and shaking, creating a slight noise and then it all stopped. Draco opened it and just as he expected the apple disappeared. "Now it has transport back from Borgin and Burkes to here, right?" I asked him.

"Yeah that's the only thing I've been having a hard time with" he mumbled then closed the cabinet, he aimed his wand then chanted again. "Harmonia Nectere Passus" Once again, it trembled and quivered loudly, we waited for a while then he opened the cabinet. To his surprise, the apple went back, but it looked like someone took a huge bite out of it.

I smiled widely, Draco turned his head at me, he had a grin from ear to ear and I swear I just saw a slight smidge of joy from his eyes, that's been long gone. "You finally did it, Draco" I stated, smiling back at him with love.

Out of nowhere he gripped my waist and lifted me off the ground, I wrapped my legs around his hips and he just stared at my eyes with longing. "Fucking cabinet is finally fixed" he mumbled, making me giggle.

He placed a soft kiss on my forehead, then to the bridge of my nose "All thanks to you, darling" then he leaned in on my lips and kissed me.

Fireworks exploded in my whole body, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in the kiss deeper. I was losing breath from the kiss so I pulled away, "What should we do now?" I asked him.