DIAGON ALLEY

"Ms. Willow, it's so nice to see you again" Madam Malkin greeted the young girl who had grown so much.

"Nice to see you too Madam Malkin, Can I fit in some of your School Robes?" The matured young girl asked.

"Well, of course dear. Just wait for a moment" Madam Malkin picked some of the exclusive school robes she has for Eunice.

"Here it is, beautiful Robes for a beautiful young witch" Madam Malkin gave her the robes for Eunice to try on.

"I remember your first time going in here to buy your first Robes, ah time flew so fast" Madam Malkin exclaimed as she help Eunice fixed her clothes.

"Indeed, I cant believe my young witch is in third year already" Villena said, Eunice turned around to the mirror to see her reflection. And she looked classy, as always.

"You look beautiful, I bet loads of young wizards likes you" Madam Malkin said, Eunice felt happy at what the shop owner said. Although she knew no one really found her attractive, she's happy with the compliment given to her.

"Thank you Madam Malkin"
She took of the robes then went to try on more.

"So which one did you like better?"
Madam Malkin asks her, Eunice looked at her mother as if asking her what to buy.

"She'll take the first three robes she tried on" Villena said to Madam Malkins. After paying for her robes, Eunice went to Florish and Blotts to buy her third years books.

As she went inside, she saw one of her friends- Zabini.

"Blaise!" She yelled, the tall young boy turned around and his eyes widen at the sight of the girl.

"Eunice!" He went towards her and gave her a light hug.

"You've grown taller!" Eunice beamed  in amusement. The boy who was just a little bit taller than her before is now almost half a feet taller than her.

"You look so - matured" Blaise said, he stared at the girl as he can't believe she changed so much in just a span of two months. Her hair's longer, her neck is longer the baby fat on her face is gone and she look more sophisticated.

"I'll take that as a compliment" Eunice said, the pair had a long conversation inside the shop. They almost forgot they were supposed to buy books for their academic year.

Eunice's Parents met Blaise Zabini inside the shop, they welcomed him and even made some jokes.
Eunice checked the list of books she need to buy. She needs:

The standard Books of Spells, Grade 3 by Miranda Goshawk.
Immediate Transfiguration by Emeric Switch.
The Essential Defense Against The Dark Arts by Arsenius Jigger.
The Monster Book of Monsters
Unfogging the Future by Cassandra Vablatsky.

She then went to the counter to buy all of them. Suddenly, People are whispering- loudly. Groups of people formed, reading something out of the newspaper. Eunice looked at the owner of the shop, his mouth formed an 'O' and his eyes widen while reading the newspaper which left Eunice to wonder.

She turned around and saw her mother and father reading a newspaper, she walked towards them and peeked at the paper.

"Look at the news" Charleston said to his wife and daughter. He had a newspaper with a Man in azkaban.

"Sirius Black has escaped Azakaban"
Villena gasped, and read the newspaper.

"Sirius Black?" it says in the Paper that he committed a terrible crime, he killed twelve muggles with an unknown curse, killed Peter Pettigrew and Betrayed James and Lily Potter.

"How did he escape Azkaban?" Eunice asked her mother, Villena who's eyes widen in shock at the news.

"I have no idea sweetie" Nevertheless Eunice didn't felt scared unlike the people inside the shop.

"Is it true? The crimes he did?" Eunice asked his father, she can't believe someone would be so ruthless to betray Lily and James Potter.

"I believe so, Merlin's Beard- Tomorrow's gonna be a rough day at work. Everyone will go insane" Charleston sighed then folded the newspaper.

The Willows then left Diagon Alley to head back to their Mansion.

Eunice is excited to go back to Hogwarts, last year didn't end well. So many things happened such as students getting petrified, Theodore Nott annoying her every second just like the first year. But more importantly the school year was uneventful, she hoped that this year- Hogwarts is going to be lively and fun.