Prisoner of Azkaban- 10

"Certainly, Professor"

Draco Malfoy
_________________

Draco Lucius Malfoy Pov

Fuck.

Just Fuck.

Why did I told her that? Am I insane? Draco Malfoy get a hold of yourself.

I touched my nose, it's been a week since she mended my nose and I still can't get over the fact that I just confessed to her.

I don't get it, What do I see in her?.

There's nothing really likeable about her except the way she smelled nice like Jasmine flowers, Vanilla and cookies, and the way she says my name, her gorgeous straight hair that complements her beautiful facial features and that green striking eyes I- what the fuck.

I stood from my bed then angrily wore my uniform, then I slipped in my robe. While fixing my tie, I heard the door opened. I turned around only to see Parkinson.

I raised an eyebrow at her "What are you doing here?"

She walk towards me slowly then smiled "Drakie, I had fun last time during Hogsmeade"

I cringe, remembering the time I fiddled with her rough hands. I don't think she ever heard of a lotion before.

"That meant nothing to me, so leave the boy's dorm immediately Parkinson" I replied, sternly. She looks at me with puppy eyes then she pouted her lips.

Gross.

"Your girlfriend is a blood traitor do you know that? Why would you pick her over me-

"You might want to look at yourself in the mirror Parkinson, to find the answer you're looking for" I cutted her off, she gasped then stormed outside the boys dormitory in a huff.

Finally, Inner peace. Thank Merlin.

___

"Mate, I'm telling you- That Hufflepuff girl is wild! Kept on snogging me during Charms Class" Zabini exclaimed, I fiddled with the silver rings on my fingers inside the compartment. Where the hell is she?

"I didn't even know her name, mate but lordddd have mercy she is damn fine" Zabini exclaimed once more, I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh please, Zabini. Every girl looks fine to you" I rolled my eyes, I'm getting tired with him talking about Girls everyday. No girl in Hogwarts is fine.

"Yeah, including your girl Malfoy" Blaise laughed, I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he just raised his hands in the air, saying that he's joking.

I was about to argue back when the compartment door slided open, revealing the only fine witch in this damn school.

"This thing over here" Eunice panted then pointed her index finger to the trunk she's pulling. "Is heavy as fuck"

"You should've asked me to help you" I scoffed at her, then I grab her trunk. Pulling it inside the compartment, then I pat the soft bench, gesturing for her to sit beside me.