P O T I O N S

"What exactly do you smell like?"

Theodore Nott

___________

Third Person's Pov:

Eunice woke up with a huge headache, she had a few drinks last night after she and Draco had sex, they were crazy. She roam her eyes around the room, and it  has a dark green ceiling, I'm in Draco's room. She thought.

"Good morning Darling" Draco spoke in his morning voice, Eunice sat straight, and soon after she did, the headache got the best of her, now she regretted drinking alcohol, she wasn't good with handling them, she easily became drunk.

Draco fluttered his eyes open then stared at Eunice. "Does your head hurt?" He quizzed then sat up straight and wrap an arm around her waist. Eunice only nodded then rested her head on his shoulder. "Do you want to skip class?"

She lifted her head then shook lightly "No, it's the first day of class" she giggled.

"Yeah but your head hurts" Draco stated, concern filled his eyes. Did he had too much fun with her last night? He wondered, he did fuck her everywhere, he was really horny and lustful, now he's kind of thinking it's his fault. "Will you manage?"

"I will" She responded shortly. Then she stood up, but when she did, she felt a sharp pain in her head, she wobbled and if it wasn't for Draco's quick reflexes, she would have fallen to the ground. He held her arm, and assisted her. "I don't think you'll manage" He spoke softly.

Eunice smiled, despite the throbbing pain in her head, she can't afford to miss class on the first day. "I just need pills and breakfast"

"All right get dress, we'll eat breakfast" Draco stated.

___

The both of them went straight to the Great Hall, and when they got to their row, Eunice stood frozen, In front of her, beside Blaise and Pansy, sat Nott.

She ignored him, and act cool. She sat next to Draco, across from them then automatically scooped some food in from the silver trays to her plate. She was hungry, last night really drained her energy. "No good mornings for us? Alright" Blaise stated, then ate his pancakes.

"Good morning" Eunice greeted, while heartily eating her pancakes. Draco smiled at her, happy that she's eating well.

Eunice took a look at Pansy, she was unenergetic, odd. "Pans" she called her out Pansy tilted her head up to Eunice and rose her eyebrows.

"You seem pretty silent today"

"Yeah first class is gonna suck" Pansy answered then lazily picked up her silver fork and stabbed the pancake agressively.

"Do we have the same schedules?" Eunice queried, earning a nod from all of them. Then she made an 'o' expression.

"What's the first class?" She continued to ask.

Out of all the people, Nott answered "Potions"

Oh fuck. She thought.

"Potions, fuck" Eunice mumbled. Just thinking about their sixth year potions with slughorn made her sick. He was trying to get in between the love life of his students. Gross.