Goblet Of Fire - 5

"Can we be called the Anti-Umbridge League?"

Angelina Johnson
__________________

First Task of the Triwizard Tournament

Author's pov:

Eunice wore her light green pants, Grey hoodie and styled it with her denim jacket. For head wear, she wrote a sandy white colored bonnet. She finished her look with a lip gloss, mascara, highlighter and blush.

Thanks for her mother, she learned how to do simple makeup.

Yesterday was a nightmare for her, after the incident at the Study Hall she found herself crying in an abandoned corridor in the Dungeons. She never cried for anyone before, until Malfoy happened. She didn't sob nor cried heavily, it was just tears, tears that run down her cheeks while she buried her face in between her legs.

Tears of disappointment

But she's feeling a little bit better today, Blaise comforted her that night when he found her in the abandoned corridor alone and she couldn't be more greatful to him. She told him what happened between her and Malfoy, she told everything including the Beauxbaton girl, she knew she could trust Blaise, he was almost like a brother to her.

She grabbed her wand from her personal cupboard then headed downstairs to the common room, a smile left her lips when Blaise stood from the couch and went towards her, engulfing her tiny body in a warm embrace. She didn't noticed that Malfoy was just sitting on the couch across from them, with Crabbe and Goyle.

They pulled away from the hug and Blaise swung an arm around her shoulder. "Ready to go?" He asked her.

"Aye Aye, Sir!" She beamed.

The two bestfriends left the common room, with Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle following behind them. Blaise wanted her to enjoy the day, so he's trying his best to divert her attention from Malfoy.

They left the common room and hurriedly exited the Castle. Professor Snape had announced that the first task was to be held on the forest, last night before everyone went to bed.

The students except the champions, gathered around outside the castle, Hagrid and the other Professors were to escort them deep in the forest, where the stadium is held for the first task.

Once Eunice had stepped outside the castle, a tall skinny girl hurriedly walk towards her, or so she thought. She stopped in her tracks making Blaise stop in his too. It was the Beauxbaton girl, she walked past Eunice only to cling her arm around Draco's arm.

Eunice slightly turned her head around,  to glance at them. She saw a huge smirk on Malfoy's face, making her pissed off.

"You know I heard a boy likes you" Blaise mentioned, his hand purposely rub the sides of her shoulder as they continued walking.

"Who?" uninterested, she asked.

"Cedric Diggory" The dark skinned boy smiled. "Wouldn't be surprised, if only you didn't treat me like brother in the first place, I would've fancy you"

Eunice snapped her head at him, her face scrunched with confusion and shock making Blaise sneer. "Just Kidding"

She rolled her eyes then shrug his arm from her shoulder, her strides going longer as she playfully distanced herself from Blaise. The flirtatious boy only laughed then caught up with her, deliberately bumping to her side. "You should've seen your face, it was hilarious"