Goblet of fire -9

"I love you... More than you could ever know"

Draco Lucius Malfoy
__________________

It's been a couple of months since the Yule Ball happened, my relationship with Draco has been going... great

I can see changes in the way he acts, for instance, he always saves me a seat during breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Great Hall, he always walks me to my classes he's not in, he kisses my forehead more often especially when we're alone, I found out that he likes kissing my forehead, he became sweeter, but he's still putting up a hard front. He never tells me his problems, and it's fine, I don't want to push him, we'll take things slow. Patience is key.

And most importantly, He never talked to that beauxbaton girl again. He made it clear to me that he didn't like her and nothing happened between them at all, it was just pure act on his part because he wants to see me get annoyed and angry like he did with me and Cedric, and apparently he also got jealous of Zabini, his own bestfriend. He said that my friendship with Blaise is too close, he didn't liked that. But he tried to understand, since Zabini is the only one he treats like a friend rather than his follower.

So far my life in Hogwarts has been good.

The second task of the triwizard tournament was very unnerving and crazy, I heard from the ravenclaw blondie, the one who saw draco giving me hickeys during the first task, Luna Lovegood. She told me all the things that happened during the second task, I didn't exactly knew what happened since me and Draco spend all day in his dorm, making out, play wizards chess and do homeworks.

"Earth to my girlfriend" Draco cooed, I glanced at him then he smiled. He always calls me my girlfriend, like he wants to make it clear even though it is already clear.

We are currently in the library, doing potions essay. Snape had us doing essay about what we learned while making the Wit-Sharpening potion. 3 pages. Goddammit.

"Draco, are you done with the essay?" I asked, taking a peek at his parchment, but he quickly grabbed it, not letting me take a look of his essay.

"Yes" he answered, cheekily.

I rolled my eyes then mumbled. "You didn't even do the potion"

"What was that?" Draco asked, making me smile innocently at him. "Nothing, darling"

He suddenly looks around the library, then he pulled his seat closer to mine. He leaned in my ears then whispered "Princess, We're alone"

"Anddd?" I asked softly, continuing writing down words in the parchment. He didn't answer me, instead he grabbed my chin then made me turn my head at him. "I think you need a good break from doing that fucking essay, Eunice"

"What do you have in mind?" I asked, even though I already know what he's thinking of.

He used his hand to remove the quill from my hand then it sneaked around my neck, I can feel the cold rings on my flesh, God. "Let's have some fun"

"Draco.." I warned. "Madam Pince might walk on us, she will tell Professor Snape and get us in detention"

It only made his hand choke on my neck tighter, he smirked when my lips parted open. "Let her watch the show, Willow"