Goblet of fire-10

"Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have"

Hermione Granger

_________________

It's the last day of detention and if I'm being honest, it isn't really bad. Draco and I were assigned to decorate the Viaduct courtyard, quite embarrassing at first since there are students hanging around on the quadrangle while we place the Flitterbloom plants on the corners. But Draco would hiss and growl at anyone who dares to stare at him while he's doing his job, which is hilarious.

But Today, there aren't any students outside the quadrangle, because the third task of the triwizard tournament is in a few days-meaning they are doing their best to finish their school works and stuffs so that they can just enjoy the last competition without problems, everyone is excited as to who will win and salvage the Eternal Glory,

"How many plants do we have left?" I asked Draco, he had taken his robes off when we were still at our dorms. I also took my robes off before we went here, knowing I will feel hot from doing all this work.

"About five" He grunted, when he put the Flitterbloom down the ground.

Honestly, the work isn't that hard. It's just that the bloody plants are heavy and the tentacles of it sways around, sometimes hang on to your arm, thus making the job harder. We were scared at first since the Flitterbloom resembles  the Devil's Snare, but we soon realized that it was harmless.

"Okay, we can finish this in five minutes" I trudge to the the right side, going inside the open collonade where the plants are placed for us to carry.

I sigh out loud, before bending down and carrying the vase with the Flitterbloom inside. My arms are sore from all the carrying I've done the past days, so today, the struggle is real.

I gaze over the courtyard, deciding where to place the damn plant down. My eyes stopped at the two checkpoint towers, and noticed there aren't any plants beside them, so I walked slowly, a couple of grunts left my mouth because I'm having a hard time carrying it.

"Are you alright? You sound like you're going to give birth" Draco joked then he went towards me, opening his arms to grab the plant from me.

"No- I'm almost there-I'm independent" I panted, my knees are slightly bend down while I walk towards one of the checkpoint towers.

"Ah!" I exclaimed when I finally put the plant down beside the tower. "Finally" I sighed in relief.

Jesus this plant is probably heavier than me, and I'm pretty heavy not gonna lie.

"You can rest" Draco stared at me, I placed both my hands  on my knees while I stand, still panting. "You look exhausted"

"Just one more and you can do the rest" I stated. We both walked to where the plants are placed then simultaneously grab each one. My eyes widen in surprise as I stare at Draco, he easily paced across the quadrangle, carrying the plant in one arm, then putting it down against a cement wall.

He's carrying it as if it doesn't weigh at all. Is he really that strong?

"Amused, Eunice?" Draco questioned, a cheeky smile formed in his lips.