Prisoner of Azkaban-8

"Look at him blubber! Have you ever seen anything quite as pathetic? And he's suppose to be our teacher!"
Draco Malfoy

_______

Eunice Villena Willow

The Quidditch Match ended awfully. Harry Potter fell from his broomstick a hundred feet in the air, luckily for him Dumbledore was fast enough to save him from a serious injury or death!

Not only that but Potter's broomstick also broke, Gryffindor lost the game and students have been saying that Oliver Wood is trying to drown himself failing the match.

The drama for Quidditch, Eunice thought.

Professor Dumbledore went mad because the dementors were seen flying and roaming around the school grounds where they're not supposed to be. Everything just went downhill, but still everyone had a positive outlook since another Hogsmeade Trip is right on their tails.

The snow is heavy and everyone is wearing their winter fits, the sun is nowhere to be seen even if it's only around 12 pm.

Outside the castle students threw snowballs at each other while waiting for the other students to gather, so they could go to Hogsmede.

"Last call for Hogsmeade, now come on. Come on" Argus Filch yelled.

Draco's gang are outside the castle with the rest of the students. Eunice is standing beside Blaise who's currently complaining about waiting for the other students.

"Filch shouldn't we go now?" He complained to Filch, the caretaker rolled his eyes then carried Mrs. Norris in his arm.

"If I hear another complain from you Zabini I will lock you up in a cupboard with Peeves!" Filch Grunted. This made Blaise groan.

Eunice let out a small laugh "I'd die for that to happen" she mumbled. Her laughs were soon cut off when she saw pug-head coming towards them.

"Hi drakie" Pansy purred then touched Malfoy's arm, this made Eunice rolled her eyes and Blaise seem to notice.

"You're not even going to stop her?" Blaise asked her but somehow the others heard it making them turn their eyes at Eunice.

"Stop who?" Parkinson chimed in. Her arm's lock with Malfoy's arm and she shows it to Eunice as she asked her.

Draco gritted his teeth then pulled his arm from Pansy's making Eunice sneer.

"Now all of you, Follow me!" Argus announced when everyone had gathered outside. They followed his lead towards the train, Eunice is walking with Blaise behind Draco and the others.

She didn't know how it happened, why it happened or when it happened but she and her Boyfriend Draco, haven't really socialize that much anymore. Sure she still hang out with him but all she ever say to him is "Morning" "Night" "Bye" "Hi" "Yeah"

Was it because of their interaction during that night? Now Eunice know that she'll never let herself be affectionate with Draco Malfoy because she knew the next day, he'll return to his cold personality that hurts her. The more they talk to each other, the more distant they get.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Earth to Willow!" Eunice snapped back in reality when she heard Blaise exclaimed.

"What is it Blaise?" She asked while looking down on the snow.

"Answer my damn question will you?" Blaise bleated then folded his arms.