S U M M E R F L A S H B A C K

North Lincolnshire, Willow Mansion.

July-August 1995

_________________

Third Person's Pov

"Bellatrix, what do we do with her mother?" Alecto Carrow asked Bellatrix, while Eunice remained standing up with Amycus Carrow's wand up on her chin.

"Leave her mother, she's got nothing to do, she's useless, its the girl we need" Bellatrix smiled at the young girl dangerously, making her feel panick. She never got used to Bellatrix's smile, she was always scared of her.

"You're going to help us and the dark lord to convince some witches to come over our side" Bellatrix took a step closer to her. "Amycus move" she ordered.

Amycus Carrow immediately released her and Bellatrix gripped her arm tightly, pulling her down to her father's massive meeting room.

They knew the youngest descendant of the Willows could help them convince some of powerful witches and wizards to their side, who are mavens and aficionado of dark magic. The dark lord wanted to gather and collect as many followers as he can, thus tasked Bellatrix to make sure Eunice Willow could do her job, to lead those wizards and witches to the dark side, while he plans how to kill Harry Potter.

"Where did you take my mother?" Eunice worriedly ask while Bellatrix agressively pulled her inside the room.

"She's in the hands of your future Mother in Law so you better shut your filthy mouth up and do your Job" Bellatrix hissed at her.

Narcissa.

She was relief, she knew her mother is safe with Narcissa.

"Now greet our guests will you?"

Bellatrix grinned then faced the few people sitting on the chairs around the massive oak table.

Eunice eyed every single one of them, they were the people who received benefits and huge sums of gold when the legendary young Willow was born. When she was born, everybody anticipated it, every one in the wizarding world. The people who sat in these chairs before her are the people who wrote stories about her- informations about her the day she was born- profitting thousands of galleons. Despite it being Illegal, they were never caught.

Mulciber.
Gibbon.
Augustus Rookwood.
Selwyn.
Evan Rosier.
Walden McNair.

She finally understood why it was her the deatheaters badly need and not her parents. These people will follow her, not her parents. Only if she can threaten them.

"Young Master Willow" they all gasped.

"Bellatrix" Evan Rosier, a black headed middle aged woman stood in her chair. "How is it possible you're acquainted with Eunice Willow?"

Bellatrix laughed mockingly "Ladies and Gentleman, I told you.The Dark Lord has the best of people in his side"

Bellatrix turned her head to Eunice and signalled for her to speak.