B L O O D S H E D

"I'm scared too, Draco. But we will win this, have hope"

Eunice Villena Willow
___________

I held Draco's hand, he looked at me with all worry and concern, he couldn't think of anything else other than for the war not to start. His eyes shows just how much he wanted to say something to me, just how much he wanted to spend more time with me. "We'll apparate to Hogwarts, alright?" He questioned, his voice full of fear.

"And when we get there-" He gulped first then continued "Promise me that you'll put your safety more than anything and anyone else okay?"

"Okay" I responded, even though I wouldn't stick to it. There's no way I'll put myself first over someone if the time comes that we will be attacked. Draco bit his lip, and he held my hand even tighter.

"Look, as soon as this is over, please" He begged, "please, marry me" I stared at him, His eyes look so defeated, but his heart still has hope, for me and for the both of us. I wish I had more time to say to him just how badly I wanted for the war to end already and just how badly I wanted to marry him despite only being seventeen. We are still young. But we're already talking as if our world's going to end.

"I will marry you Draco, there's no doubt of that" I answered him. I gripped my wand tighter, while the other new wand Quilly bought for me stayed inside the long pocket of my jacket.

"Are you ready?" He asked me, My heart was beating fast, but with courage I nodded my head at him.

And with that, we apparated, the dark cold room of Draco is now gone. The moment I blinked, Students were screaming, an uproar happened and all of them were running around the castle in pure fear and terror. We didn't know what was happening, we thought they were preparing for the war, but it seems like the war is already happening.

Draco is still holding my hand, out of nowhere a deatheater crashed inside from the glass window, we were in the Grand Staircase of the Entrance Hall. "Stupefy!" I heard a familiar voice yelled, I turned my head down at the staircase and saw Ginny. She just attacked the Deatheater.

I quickly pulled my hand away from Draco and run downstairs to her. "Ginny!" I yelled and the moment I stood in front of her, I hugged her tightly. "Eunice! You're alright" She hugged me back and I heard her sigh in relief. We pulled away, and Ginny instantly and panickly held my arm "We need more students outside the castle, those with experiences with fighting. There's tons of them Eunice, Snatchers, Deatheaters and Crazy shits"

I nodded my head at her "I'm coming"

"No the fuck you're not!" Draco yelled from behind me. He advanced towards me then gripped my wrist. "You are not going for risk your life out there! Eunice!"

I shook my head "Draco I can't leave them, we talk about this! Alright? I need to help, this is what I'm preparing myself for"

I didn't know what happened, Tears just drip down Draco's face and he looked horrified, scared and just pure fear "No, What if I lose you?" His voice cracked, then he cupped my face. "I couldn't bare to lose you, Eunice. No"

He was practically begging for me not to join in any fight, in fear of me dying. I couldn't help but feel the same. I was also scared, How would I know that he's going to be alive the next minute we separate? How would I know I'm really going to have my ending with him?