D E S I R I O U S

"Aren't you looking rather glamorous tonight, Willow?"

Theodore Nott
_____________

Eunice Villena Willow

The moment I stepped inside the Room of Requirement, the stench of alcohol and firewhisky hit me like a train. I watch in complete awe as the Room of Requirement totally changed, the piles of dusty and rickety objects were now gone, replaced with slytherin students dancing under the colour changing lights with the blaring sound of party music.

I smiled widely whilst gripping my black beaded bag that I chanted with a undetectable extension charm, so I could put my wand, my small pouch of galleons, and extra clothes... I don't know why I exactly brought these things with me, perhaps I just want to be prepared considering it is my first party.

I dash my eyes all over the place, seeing the students get all drunk and tipsy while absently dancing with whoever they come across with, On the corner of my eye, I saw a group of students, still in their robes and uniforms, shagging on top of the oak tables. I quickly averted my eye and scanned the whole room, until I caught sight of a man with a beautiful platinum blonde hair.

Despite the crowd of students and the blaring music, I can still fixed my gaze at him. He was sitting on a high stool, both of his foot rested on the pedestral with legs part open. An arm is on the wine counter while he's holding a glass of fire whiskey. His eyes never left mine, as I wriggle my way through the inebriated crowd.

When I stood in front of him, only then did I noticed just how classy and rich he looks. His all black outfit contrasts his pale skin and blonde hair, a smirk appeared in his face when he saw me. I came completely prepared, I wanted to look as alluring as I can be in front of him. He's checking me out, and I'm lying if I say I'm not doing the same thing.

"Darling" he called me out, I took a step closer to him, and when I only stood an inch away, he placed the glass of firewhiskey down on the wine counter and placed his cold hands on my lower back to pull me to him, he had me straddled on top of him in the high metal stool. "Don't you think you look too desirable in this mini black dress of yours?"

I cupped his face then mumbled against his lips in the most seductive voice "Well... don't you want that?"

I knew I look enticing, but it didn't occur to me that I would also caught the attention of an individual I hardly talked after a few years.

"Oi lovebirds!" I heard a voice yelled at us, regardless the loud music, I was still able to hear Blaise's cheery voice. He came towards us with an arm wrapped around Pansy's waist. "save that for later, it's too early to be intimate mates"

I quickly got off of Draco and instead sat on the stool next to him with a grin on my face. I looked at Blaise but then my eyes shifted to the cheeky boy beside him, he stood tall and his dark messy brown hair looked so soft, He seems soooo... Familiar.

"We have a lot to catch up with Theo here" Blaise said then patted the cheeky boy in the shoulder.

Theo?

As in, Theodore Nott?

I screamed, internally. His eyes were blue and he is wearing an all black attire also, he looks different. It was like a sudden glow-up happened, I didn't know the war could make people magically appealing..