MUST READ FIRST

Good day Everyone!

First I would like to address to you that, this story is written by Aragog and Dobby 😀

If you still haven't watch or read Harry Potter, which I doubt it- then go watch and read it first before even reading this.

There are some characters that I made, but they are only supporting characters.

The First Chapters, From Philosopher's stone to Chamber of Secrets is quite boring, the fun stuff's are at POA until the ending- but y'all should still read the first chapters so you'd understand the story. Alrighty?

Please do not hate on me if you dislike Draco's personality in this story.

I'll be sharing quotes or my  favorite lines in Harry Potter whether it's from the books or the movies.

Warning:
This story contains a lot of plotholes, grammatical errors and confusing lines.

my writing gets better the more you read it, I promise. I did my best doing this story- I've been working on this for two months I guess?

I haven't read the books of Harry Potter, because I'm a broke bitch so I made my research. But I watched the series for over a hundred times, Yes I put all my effort into this book, I'd write everyday even when I have a lot of plans and homeworks to-do simply because I love Draco Malfoy, but I'm more in love with Tom Felton- he's a softie.

I changed the plot, it will not be exactly the same as in the stories or movies, but I will try to somehow connect them although I added huge changes in the story .

Before you read the story, I must say that DO NOT EXPECT THIS TO BE SUPER INCREDIBLE.

This story has a bit of "Gen-Zness?" But only a little bit, I hope you're okay with that. And by the way, I will not be focusing on the Golden Trio, My main focus is on the Lead characters which is (Draco and Eunice). I hope this story is long enough for you to read.

I'm only 15 guys, And I wrote this to satisfy myself HAHAHAHA. English is not my first language so expect the worst, but before you judge it- read it first.

Also, Just to remind you- Dobby and Aragog did wrote the story ❤

The characters are not mine, they're from J.K Rowling-

I honestly believe I'm a witch who's been obliviated and now I'm in the muggle world.

Hogwarts, Is Real. You can't change my mind.

Btw, I'm sad. Mum said Tom Felton does not look handsome, now I know why she married Dad, she has no absolute taste in guys. Just kidding. But for real though, she doesn't understand 😭.

I'll stop nagging so you can read now, have fun.