Chapter 146: Trying to Get Focused

Saturday:

I was able to find a wrestling ring in a part of Los Angelas and was now rolling around by myself, pretending to block shots.

I was now hobbling on the top rope as I set up to practice a move I had been trying to get for a month now. I thought it would be perfect to introduce on Sunday. I would need a weapon up my sleeve, because I knew my fellow competitors would have one up there own.

I kept in the air as high as I could, trying to twist my body in a completely cycle, but it didn't happen as I ended up hitting hard on my side.

I breathed deeply, trying not to get frustrated as I climbed to my feet, ignoring the pain in my side as I tried again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

By the time it was my sixth try and I almost dumped myself on my head, my heart thumped full of frustration, along with the millions of other emotions that were going through my head.

Please, god, I thought as I ran over to get on the top rope.

I took multiple breathes as I jumped again, but once again I fell over hard.

I hit the mat in frustration, tears of frustration, guilt, and sadness threatening to pour over.

"Do you need help with that?"

I looked over to see Seth walking towards the ring with his own gym clothes on.

"How did you know I was here," I said as I stood up, wiping my eyes.

"You've been coming here for the past four days," Seth got in the ring and stood by me.

"You didn't come to Smackdown," Seth commented, "You left without saying anything on Monday."

I sighed, "I just wanted to focus on my match for Sunday," I muttered, "So I came here a few days earlier."

"That's great," Seth said, "But how long have you been here today?"

"About four hours," I said.

Seth nodded, "Don't get frustrated, alright?"

"I'm not," I lied.

"I can see it in your eyes," Seth said, "Anyways, you've got an autograph signing in an hour, you should be getting ready for that."

"I don't want to go," I told him, "The fans are going to be all over me."

"They'll be fine," Seth assured.

"Well...." I paused, "I'm not leaving until I get this stupid move down."

Seth nodded, "Alright, what are you trying to do?"

"A corkscrew shooting star press," I muttered.

"That's a mouthful," Seth commented.

"I can never get around fast enough!" I exclaimed.

"Ok," Seth said, "Watch and learn."

Seth walked over to climb on the top rope. I took a step back.

"Alright, watch me," Seth said as he set up for it.

He's not going to do it, I thought.

Seth jumped and landed perfectly on the mat.

This made me even angrier, but I held it in.

"How!" I said.

"Here, get up there," Seth said.