Chapter 206: Back in the Arena

Monday:

Two weeks had passed and the excitement was overwhelming as I watched the plane land in Columbus, Ohio. It's like my body was at war and was trying to decide whether I should be excited or nervous. I think the excitement was winning at this point.

"You are like jumping up and down in your seat," my cousin Audrey said from beside me.

Charlotte had wanted to stay home with Gabriel and Zach so I had dragged my cousin with me, because I honestly didn't want to do this alone.

The plane came to stop and we were told we could exit our seats. I immediately stood up and started trying to grab my carry on stuff as fast as possible.

"Toss mine down!" Audrey called.

I did. Her bag ended up hitting her smack in the face, "Ow," she said, her voice muffled.

"Lets go!" I exclaimed as I grabbed her wrist and led her towards the exit. When we finally got out, I immediately started searching for Dean.

"So, is your boy toy picking us up?" Audrey asked with a grin.

"Don't call him that," I muttered.

"You call him crazy," Audrey told me.

"Ok, maybe that's true," I said.

Audrey giggled just as I suddenly saw a familiar figure of brown hair, a leather jacket and sunglasses was heading my way.

I couldn't wait. I broke out into a run and lept into his arms. I felt like crying, but instead I started laughing.

"I missed you too," Dean said as he gave me a kiss on the forehead. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

Audrey started casually examining a flower.

When we finally broke apart, I immediately grabbed his hand, "Where's your car?"

Dean led the two of us over to a car parked in the parking lot. I got in the front seat as Audrey made herself comfortable in the back. Dean got in the drivers seat and took off.

"The show starts at eight," Dean told me, "But I have to be there at like four, so I'm going to have to leave you..."

"I thought we were going to get to go backstage," Audrey said.

"I don't want to push it," Dean muttered.

I understood that. If Stephanie saw me in the crowd it was one thing but it was something completely different if I were to be backstage.

Dean pulled into a hotel nearby and we all got out of the car.

"I got you guys a separate room," Dean mumbled.

"Who are you staying with?" I asked him.

"Roman," Dean said.

Damn it, I thought, but I kept quiet.

"But it's right next to ours," Dean handed me and Audrey each a key. I opened our room excitedly and walked in to see a Kings sized bed.

"Wow, you're making Gabby and I share a bed," Audrey said.

"Well the adjoining rooms only have one king sized and one with two queens and I figured you guys sharing a bed would be better than Roman and I sharing one."

"You know if Roman was OK with it you guys could have this room and we could just have the other room," Audrey offered.

"We'd keep you up all night," Dean warned with a smirk.