Chapter 199: The Worst Night Of My Life

Monday Night:

I was laying down in my bed, staring at the ceiling. Dean sat next to me, watching me with a sad experrison on his face.

"Gabs," Dean said, "Are you alright?"

I shrugged.

Dean sighed, "Listen, it'll be fine...."

"No it won't," I interrupted him. I took a slow breath, "At Survivor Series I felt like I did something great and for what? One month of not getting tortured? I feel like with them gone everyone was finally getting opportunities and stuff and now..... Survivor Series was all for nothing."

Dean put a comforting hand on my shoulder. "They haven't won."

"Haven't you heard yet?" I asked, "The authority always wins."

Monday Night Raw:

Onscreen:

All the superstars and divas were in the ring, waiting for the authority to come out. John stood at the head of them, a sad look on his face. Roman stood next to him as Dean stood next to him with me on his otherside. I had my title clutched in my hand so tight my knuckles were turning white. Dolph stood next to me, holding the Intercontinental title.

John held a microphone to his lips, "The Authority is back in power."

The crowd erupted in boos. I let out a long sigh as I tapped my fingers against my side. Dean took my hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

"Now the authorities first order of business was for all of us to come out here so they can speak to us face to face, but I want to start out right now by apologizing to all of you and to all my co workers," John looked back at me, "I think of my word as a bond, but last week I had to go back on my word and I had to bring the authority back."

I looked back at him with an emotionless stare.

John looked back forward, "Last week, I thought maybe Seth Rollins was bluffing. I thought maybe I could slide in the ring and save Edge, but I could not risk it. I decided that the life of a friend was more important than the authority being back in power.

"Now, I'm going to make a promise to everyone. 2015 is going to be a very tough year."

I jumped a little when the Authority's music came on. I slowly turned and faced the ramp as the other superstars and divas followed suit.

Out came walking out Triple H and Stephanie. An instant hatred filled my chest as I looked at the people that were about to make my life a living hell again.

The crowd immediately started booing, loudly.

"I haven't even said anything yet!" Stephanie exclaimed.

She shook her head, "John, that's no way to start the year, all sad. Here's how you do it, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night Raw!"

The crowd didn't cheer. Not a single person in or outside the ring broke a smile.

"I hope you all had a great New Year, I know me and my husband did because we knew we were coming back to work!" Stephanie exclaimed.

Triple H nodded, "It's great to be back and to think just two months ago you were all cheering, laughing and singing about us being gone, all thanks to that face painted goon Sting.

"And now the WWE is back where it belongs, all thanks to one man," Triple H said with a smile, "Ladies and gentlemen, Seth Rollins!"

Sell Out Seth came walking out, hands raised high, a huge smile on his face. This caused me to get even angrier, if that was possible. I couldn't help, but remember what he had told me last week. That he didn't want me to miss the party. How long had he been planning this? Probably since he had heard Edge and Christian were hosting Raw. Well, I guess they do call him the architect.