Chapter 175: Heaven and Hell

Hell in a Cell:

Offscreen:

Hell in a Cell started in ten minutes and my match was up first.

I was right next to gorilla, jogging in place and punching the air. I couldn't stand still or my nerves would drive me away from the curtain.

I rolled my head back and forth and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes again to see Stephanie McMahon heading towards the gorilla. She held the Divas title in her hand.

My Divas title.

My stomach churned with anger. I narrowed my eyes at her as she walked by me.

I couldn't hold my tongue.

"Steph!" I yelled after her.

She ignored me and kept on walking, a smile on her face.

"Stephanie!" I repeated.

She continued to ignore me.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" I yelled.

Stephanie stopped and looked back at me.

"What can I do for you, Gabby?" she asked.

"I just wanted to give you a warning," I said, "If you even think of screwing me tonight, I am going to make it my mission to make sure that you will never be able to walk again."

Stephanie's smile didn't even leave her face. This made me even more angry.

"Do you think I'm joking?" I asked. I started walking over to her. I stopped an inch away from her, "Then just try me and see what happens."

Stephanie took a step back.

"Steph, you ready?" a producer asked as he walked over, giving me an uneasy look.

Stephanie nodded, "See you out there, Gabby."

"See ya out there," I said as she walked off.

Onscreen:

The Hell in a Cell promo started off the show until the pyro went off, announcing the start of the show.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Hell in a Cell!" Cole exclaimed.

The cameras showed the three commentators at ringside.

"I'm Michael Cole on my left, the Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler and on my right, the legend JBL, live here inside the American Airlines Center," Cole said, "And guys, we have got a huge night tonight."

"That's right, Michael," JBL said, "We've got three Hell in a Cell matches tonight!"

Just as he said it, the lights started flickering and the pounding music hit as the Cell started lowering.

"And we are already ready for our first Hell in a Cell match," Jerry said, "I'm so excited for this."

The cell was completely lowered before Stephanie's music came on.

"And what better way to start the night, guys," JBL said, "With the queen of WWE, Mrs. McMahon!"

Stephanie came walking out, the Divas title in her hand.

"And that's what this match is all about, guys," Jerry said, "The Divas title."

"Yeah and what a great opportunity tonight to let our Divas come out here and prove how much they want this," Cole said.

Stephanie made it ringside and looked up at the Cell. She entered the cell before getting in the ring.

Stephanie smiled as her music came to stop. She stopped in the middle of the ring, holding the Divas title. Lillian stepped forward to stand next to her.