Chapter 196: Christmas

Monday Night Raw:

Offscreen:

Dean and I had just arrived at the arena for Raw.

I opened the door and the moment I did cheers exploded from the audience that was waiting their to see the superstars and divas as they entered the arena.

"Gabby, I love you!" One of the fans yelled. I waved back at them, causing them to cheer.

I walked to the back to the car to meet Dean. The crowd cheered even louder when they saw Dean. I smiled up at him.

"You've got a lot of fans," I told him as I pulled my suitcase out from out of the trunk and set it on the ground.

"No I don't," Dean said, a smile on his face..

The two of us started heading for the fans together. I immediately went to signing autographs and taking pictures.

"Gabby, you and Dean are so cute," a female fan said after I had taken a picture with her.

"Thank you," I said with a huge smile.

Dean walked over to me and grabbed my hand, "Let's go."

The two of us walked into the arena hand in hand. I immediately saw one of the producers and stopped him.

"Do you know if a I have a match tonight?" I asked.

The producer nodded, "I believe you have a Santas little help her tag match."

"Oh no," Dean muttered.

"What! Again!" I exclaimed, "I just had to dress like slutty Santa a few days ago!"

"I'm sorry, Gabby, I don't decide the matches," he told me.

"Well who else in this match?" I asked.

"It will be you, Paige and Emma taking on Summer and the Bella twins," the producer told me.

"Thank you," I said as he walked off. I looked at Dean.

"I think you looked great in your Santas outfit," Dean told me.

"I am not going to wear that again," I said as we started walking again, "I'll see what I can come up with."

Dean walked me to my locker room, "Alright, bye."

I gave a sad face, "Bye."

"It's ok, I'll see you in a few minutes," Dean assured me before bending down to give me a kiss.

He was about to pull away, but I pulled him right back against my lips. Dean smiled as he pulled me closer. At that moment the divas locker room door opened.

"I'm kind of the anti Christmas....." Paige stopped talking as Dean and I quickly pulled apart.

Emma came out from behind Paige, "Are we interrupting something?"

"Yes," Dean said just as I said, "No."

Paige laughed as her and Emma exchanged looks.

"You guys can make out later, let's go Gabby," Paige said as she yanked me into the room. I winked at Dean just as Emma shut the door.

I noticed Paige was wearing the same thing she had worn at Tribute to the Troops well Emma was already dressed in a Santa top and skirt.

"We've got a match tonight, Gabby," Paige said, "Summer and the Bella Twins. I like to call it, the Indy girls vs the models. It's a perfect tile for a perfect team."

"Well, it kinds of sucks we have to face them tonight, because Brie is coming over for Christmas with Daniel," I said, "I haven't had a decent conversation with the Bellas ever since Nikki set her sights on my divas championship."