Chapter 23: The Man at the Door

I froze in front of the door as the man whispered my name, "Gabriella." No words would come out of my mouth, I was completely speechless.

We stayed quiet for only a few seconds before all three guys walked over. Dean gently pulled me back and stepped in front of me.

"Who are you?" Dean asked.

"I'm afraid that's none of your business," the man sounded angry as he glared at Dean.

Roman stepped forward, "I'm going to ask you one more time, who are you?"

He grinned, "My name is Andy Johnson," he looked at me and pointed, "And that is my finance."

Andy had muscular arms for a normal person and blond hair. He also had shining blue eyes.

My stomach got a sudden pain as Dean looked back at me. His eyes shown a mix of anger and heartbreak. My heart ached as he walked past me and into the bedroom, "Dean," I whispered before he slammed the door.

I looked back at Andy and saw a smile on his face. I couldn't believe he had come. Why had I gone out with Dean? I should have known that this would happen.

Seth and Roman were both looking at me with disappointment. Seth slowly turned to Andy, "You need to leave."

Andy smirked, "I'm not leaving until you let my future wife go."

"Don't make me make you leave," Roman stepped forward another step.

"What are you going to do!" Andy stepped forward, "Beat me up! I will sue you if you put one hand on me."

Roman glared at him, I spoke for the first time, "Roman, don't," I warned.

Seth spoke next, "Listen, we're not giving her to you, so you need to go," Seth grabbed the door, ready to close it.

"Why don't you let Gabby chose?" Andy looked over at me.

I looked back at him, then at Seth and Roman, "Fine," Roman agreed, receiving a glare from Seth.

"I......." I started.

"Don't you dare chose them. Come on Gabby, we can go home and live happy together. Are you honestly thinking of staying with the guys who kidnapped you?" Andy persuaded.

"Home?" I asked, "But I can't go home."

"You must. This sport isn't for woman anyways."

I felt disrespect at his words. How could he say that to me? Deep down, I knew he was just trying to convince me to come home. I stepped forward and put my hands on his shoulders.

"I can't go home, yet," I whispered as he placed his hands on my hips. I was aware of Seth and Roman looking away in disgust.

"I need you at home," Andy whispered.

"I can't make this decision right now," I took my hands away, "I should just stay here overnight," I decided out loud, "Can I meet you for brunch tomorrow?" I asked.

Andy looked angry, but he didn't keep pushing, "I understand, but if you need me. I'm one floor down, room 316."

"Ok," I whispered as he brushed my hair from my face.

Andy leaned in and gently kissed my lips. As he did so, he ran his hands down my side.

After a while, Andy finally let me go and grabbed my chin, "Be careful," he said before he turned around and reluctantly left.

I sighed and shut the door behind him. I slowly turned around and saw Roman and Seth both looking at me. I pushed past them and sat on the couch.

"What the hell, Gabby," Seth muttered as he stood in front of me and Roman sat next to me.