Chapter 202: So Close

Monday:

Charlotte's new house was very nice. It had a kitchen, a living room, two bathrooms and three bedrooms. Charlotte was letting me stay in their spare bedroom.

"It's pretty small, but it's cute," she commented on the room. It was really small, but I liked it that way.

Callie didn't seem to keen on the new house, but she didn't complain. She seemed to like Gabriel though, which I found super cute.

It was five o'clock and I had unpacked most of my things. Zach had just made dinner and was serving us some chicken, potatoes and green beans.

Zach and Charlotte were talking away. I was playing with my green beans.

Charlotte looked over at me, "Now Gabby, you have to eat your vegetables."

I couldn't help, but smile a little. I took one bite and left it at that.

I looked over at the clock suddenly, "Oh....... Raws on."

Charlotte and Zach glanced at each other. They had seemed to be communicating like this ever since yesterday.

"Do you want to watch it?" Charlotte suddenly said.

I instantly got up and walked over to the TV.

"Gabby, you didn't eat all your vegetables," Charlotte called after me as I grabbed the remote and turned on the television.

Charlotte sat next to me, clicking her heels together impatiently. I made it to the USA channel to see that John Cena had just lost against Seth Rollins in a match. I couldn't help, but feel a little satisfaction that John had lost.

"The Authority probably helped him," Charlotte commented.

Oh, yes. The lovely authority.

Speaking of authority, the screen went backstage. Stephanie was standing with Jimmy and Jey Uso. She suddenly turned to her right and gave one of her best fake smiles.

"Mr. Ambrose," she said as Dean came into view. Charlotte pointed to the TV and started hitting my shoulder, "Nice of you to join us."

I just wanted to reach into the television screen and knock Stephanie's teeth out, but I kept my cool.

"Now, we are here, because we need to talk about what happened last Friday on Smackdown," Stephanie said. "Some words and some actions,"

"What happened on Smackdown?" Charlotte said straight away.

"I don't know," I muttered.

"Now, Jey, Jimmy, I know you were upset about what happened to the three traitors last Monday, but you need to understand that this is all John Cena's fault. Not the authoritys," Stephanie said to the two twins, "Understand?"

Jey raised an eyebrow, "That's it?"

Stephanie gave him a confused look.

"So theirs no other punishment?" Jimmy clarified. "Nothing?"

"Of course not," Stephanie said, "What kind of monster do you think I am?"

Dean literally laughed out loud at this.

Both the twins went to leave.

"Wait, but Jimmy, if you could tell your wife, Naomi, I know how much she loves competition," Stephanie said, "She'll be competing with her hand tied behind your back."

Jimmy narrowed his eyes as Jey shook his head.

"You're dismissed," Stephanie said, waving them off.