Chapter 163: Tournament Continued

Monday Night Raw:

Offscreen:

The weekend had been absolutely crazy. It actually felt good to be back at work, where I would be able to kick some authority goon a**.

It hadn't felt good to be at work in a long time.

My suitcase wheeled behind me as I went walking into the arena. My eyes peeled.

I stopped when I saw something just sitting there.

The Money in the Bank briefcase.

I looked around. Seth must be near by here. That wasn't a good thing.

I brought up the courage to walk over to it. I touched the top with my finger tips.

Why would Seth just leave this laying out like this?

I unlatched the latch and opened it a crack.

"No! No! No! No!"

I jumped in surprise when Dean ran over and shut it before I could open it anymore.

"You do not want to do that," Dean warned.

"Wh......... How did you get that?" I asked, pointing to the briefcase.

"I stole it," Dean said with a smile as he latched it shut and grabbed it in his hands, "It actually wasn't very hard," he added as he admired.

"Well.......... why can't I open it?" I asked.

"I have a little surprise planned for Seth, tonight," Dean said, looking proud of himself.

"I don't even want to know," I said as I started walking again.

Dean walked over to walk by my side, "So...... how was comic con?"

"It was fun," I chuckled, "The fans had some pretty interesting questions."

"Did they ask about me?" He asked.

"Maybe," I said.

Dean casually put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him, "They did. What did they ask?"

"Just....... stuff," I muttered.

"Why don't you want to talk about it?" Dean questioned.

"I didn't say that," I said.

Dean stayed quiet for a moment before saying, "Alright, I'll just look it up later."

I stopped, "No."

"Yes," Dean said back.

"Well, than why don't you tell me what you're planning to do with Seth tonight," I challenged.

Dean clutched the briefcase closer, "You'll just have to see. You know, if you want to you can come out and watch it unfold live."

"That's something I would be interested in," I said as we started walking again.

I reached the Divas locker room, "Alright, I'll see you later tonight."

I turned around to leave, but Dean grabbed my hand, "Hey Gabby, wait a sec."

I looked back at him, "Yes?"

"Are...... Are you doing anything after the show?" He asked.

"Sleeping?" I offered.

"Well........ would you like to hang out?" Dean asked.

"I don't know, it's going to be pretty late......." I muttered, not looking at him.