Chapter 80: Run

Monday Night Raw:

Offscreen:

"I wish I were out there with them," I muttered to Brie as we watched Roman's match with Mark. Dean and Seth were at ringside.

"At least the Chamber is this Sunday," Brie commented.

"I have a feeling we won't be completely done with them after that," I said.

"True," Brie agreed.

Roman quickly won the match. Dean started randomly attacking Mark. Roman and Seth gave him a awkward look.

"Poor Dean," Brie said in amusement as Roman asked him what they were doing.

"Yeah," I said half heartedly.

The Wyatts appeared on the titantron. I listened closely.

Bray started singing, "I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart. Down in my heart. Down in my heart. I got the joy, joy, joy, joy, down in my heart to stay," Bray turned to the camera, "As our war approaches, I can't help but feel this feeling of childhood excitement building up in me!"

"Your defeat will not be in vain, your shattered bones will pave the way to my kingdom," the next part sent shivers up my spine, "I must ask you, Shield, in the end, is all of this worth it?"

The camera focused on Luke Harper, "Are you willing to die for this."

It went back to Bray, "Because if you're not, you've already lost," Bray laughed.

"Why don't you come down here and talk some of that noise," I was surprised when Roman spoke next.

Bray turned to the camera, "It's funny you say that, we were thinking the exact same thing."

Erick stepped forward, "Run."

The Wyatts started walking down to the ring. The crowd cheered as the Wyatts got on the apron. They got in the ring.

The Shield walked forward to stand in the middle of the ring. Bray, Luke and Erick left the ring.

"Again?" Brie asked as Bray smirked at the guys. The TV went to commercial.

I decided to go wait for the guys. They all returned.

"You guys have no idea how bad I want to rearrange Brays face," Dean said.

I walked over, "Or at least make him get a hair cut."

Roman chuckled, "Very true."

"Nice job, Roman," I fist bumped him.

"Don't I get one?" Dean held his hand out.

"You get a hug," I walked over and hugged him.

"Ewww, you guys make me sick," Seth said, walking away. He laughed to himself.

"Says the guy who cried when he found out you guys were together," Roman said.

"He cried?" I asked.

"Real tears," Roman assured as he started walking off to Seth's direction.

I laughed, then turned to Dean, "I have no match, you done for tonight?"

"Yeah, but we better stick around," Dean said.

I nodded, "Ok, I'm going to go hang out with the girls. I'll come talk to you later."

"Love you," Dean looked around before giving me a kiss.

"Love you," I said back.

Later....

The girls were talking about what they did for Thanksgiving as we sat at catering. I sat there awkwardly listening in.

"And then you know what we did after that," Nikki winked.

"That's how all your story's end, Nikki," I said as the girls laughed.

"Yeah, why do I even say it anymore?" Nikki said with a smile.

"What did you do on Friday, Gabby?" Nattie asked.

"Yes, Gabby, I'm sure you did something with that special someone," Nikki said.

"Yes. Me and my bed had a glorious day. We watched TV together, we ate food together, we even had a glass of wine. It was a great day," I said.

"Wait, you did nothing with Dean?" Eva questioned.

"Nope," I said, trying to not look guilty.

"Dang it!" Nikki got up, "Dean said he was having dinner with his special someone."

"Well maybe his special someone isn't me."

"It has to be, girl," Cameron spoke up, "The way he looks at you is so sweet."

"You know what, I'm going to go find him, find out who he went out with and kill her!" Nikki stalked away.

"That seems a bit to much, doesn't it?" I commented.

"Not for her," Brie said in amusement.

Onscreen:

I laughed as Summer walked over, "Gabby."

I looked over at the dancing blonde, "Oh, hey Summer."

"Hey, listen, Dean told me to come over to find you. He's looking for you," Summer said.

"Awww," Eva said from beside me. I gave her a playful glare.

I got up, "Where is he?"

"I don't know how to describe it really Here, I'll lead you to it," Summer waved for me to follow her.

I looked at her, my eyes full of untrust, but I decided to follow. It really confused me as to why Dean would ask her to come get me.

I started looking around suspiciously as we started walking to a darker area of the arena, "Where are we going?"

"Almost there," Summer assured as I continued following her.

She suddenly stopped, "Ok, here."

I looked around, "I don't see him.." the words barely came out when I turned around to see Summer gone.

"Summer!" I yelled, "Summer! Summer, I swear...."

I gasped in shock when I turned around to see the familiar black hear and beard and black beady eyes. I turned around, but ran straight into Bray Wyatt.

Erick Rowan walked in front of the camera and said a single word.

"Run."
.............................................................
Gabby's in trouble!

Early update, short chapter. Next one will be longer.