Chapter 16: I'm cleared!

I walked backstage, praying that no one else would see me. Luckily, no one appeared.

Why was I even doing this?

I sighed and spotted the Shield's door to their locker room, I took a deep breath and walked over. I heard voices suddenly.

"I give you one job and that is to keep her in line and what do you do? You let her go," I noticed Triple H's voice.

"Maybe this wouldn't have happened if you didn't put us in a three on eleven handicap match," Dean told him.

"You know, maybe your right Ambrose. Perhaps I should put you in a one on one match. This Friday on Smackdown, you will get that chance when you face Dolph Ziggler. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got other business to attend to," Triple H said as I quickly hid. His footsteps disappeared as I looked out and went back to the door again.

"That sucks, dude," Seth told Dean.

"I didn't think that Gabby would actually run away like that. She was starting to grow on me," Dean muttered.

Seth sighed, "Whatever, man. Lets just get packed up and go."

I stayed silent as they packed up, Do it now or theirs no going back.

I walked over and opened the door. All three guys looked at me at once as I smiled.

"Hello," I said casually.

Dean stood up, "We thought you left."

I shrugged, "I'm not ready to go home and run away from this dream yet, knowing Bryan he would insist I go home."

"Well, welcome back to the gang," Seth walked over and patted me on the back.

Dean spoke after him, "That's why you came back?"

I looked over at him, but Roman spoke, "Who cares, at least she came back."

I smiled and looked at the ground.

"Well, let us get a move on, boys," Seth said as he grabbed his bag. He walked out, followed by the three of us.

...............................................................
I blinked my eyes open before looking around the bedroom. Dean was still asleep. I climbed out of bed, careful not to wake him and walked into the main living room.

Neither Seth or Roman were awake either, so I started making coffee. I paged through the breakfast menu and called to order, ordering all of us eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and toast. I set the phone down and poured myself a cup of coffee before taking a drink.

I stirred my drink with my straw as I looked around the quiet room. Thoughts went all through my head as I stared at the coffee swirling.

Why had Dean felt so upset when I told him why I came back.

I sighed and took a sip and started thinking of ways to get back at Stephanie. I touched my shoulder and pressed. It wasn't hurting.

The door squeaked and I turned around to see Seth.

"Good morning," Seth yawned, he sat next to me.

"I ordered breakfast," I told him.

Seth gave me a weird look, "You ordered breakfast?"

I nodded, "Is there a problem with that?"

Seth shrugged, "I don't care. Good Morning, Dean."

Dean walked out of the bedroom and sat at the table, "Morning."

Someone knocked on the door and I went to answer it.

"Here is your breakfast," the lady handed it to me and I set it on the table before walking back over to her.