Chapter 150: Finish It

Monday Night Raw:

Onscreen:

Seth was jogging in place as he prepared for his match against Dean.

He turned my way as I walked over to him.

"Hey Gabby," Seth said as he stopped jogging.

"Hey, Seth," I nodded my head towards him.

"What's up?" Seth asked.

"I just came to talk to you about your match with Dean tonight," I told him.

Seth looked away from me, "Oh... what about it?"

"It seems pretty suspicious that its going to be no DQ in some way, doesn't it?" I asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Seth said.

I gave him a serious look, "I want you to look me in the eye right now and tell me you're not going to try to take Dean out tonight."

Seth looked at me in shock, "Excuse me?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "If you care about me even a little bit, like you say you do. Tell me the truth."

"What are you talking about, Gabby? Why would I want to take Dean out? What's the fun in that?"Seth said with a smile.

"So you're not going to try to take him out tonight?" I clarified.

Seth stared into my eyes with a serious look before saying, "No."

I nodded, "Ok."

Seth patted my shoulder, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a match up next," he walked off.

Offscreen:

I watched him go with suspicious eyes.

"Do you really trust him?" Nikki asked.

I looked over her as she came to a stop next to me.

"He wouldn't lie to me like that, would he?" I asked her.

Nikki gave me an unsure look.

"Well, why don't we go watch the match," I suggested.

Nikki agreed as we headed towards catering.

I was surprised at the amount of people who were their. Although most of them weren't paying attention to the TV, almost every table was plump full with people.

Nikki motioned over to a table that was right next to the TV that had two spots open. Eva, Cameron, Rosa and Alicia were sitting there.

I rolled my head once before following Nikki over.

They all looked up as we sat down.

"Hey, Nikki," Eva greeted, "Gabby."

"Hey," Nikki said with a smile.

I nodded towards her before grabbing my chair and spinning it around so it was facing the TV. I sat down as Jerry was ready to announce the match stipulation.

"Alright, lets see what the WWE universe picked for the stipulation for the match between Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose!" Jerry exclaimed.

The crowd clapped loudly as falls count anywhere came ahead of No DQ and No Holds Barred.

"We better be careful," Rosa said jokingly, "They might be coming back in here."

I gave her a small smile.

My eyes went right back to the screen as Dean came walking to the ring.

"He looks ready," Eva told me.