Chapter 48: The Slammys

"Ready?" Charlotte asked.

I sighed, "Yes."

I got out of the car and slammed the door before grabbing my suitcase from the trunk. I followed Charlotte towards the building, ready for Monday Night Raw.

"So, how did your parents react to the whole............thing."

I looked over at her, "To be honest, I haven't told anyone, but you about it."

It was true. Ever since the whole thing with Andy, I hadn't told anyone about it. Not my parents, not Bryan, no one. I just didn't want to have to deal with it at the moment.

"Isn't that kind of a thing you do? Like, talk to your mom about it," Charlotte asked me.

I shrugged, "I honestly don't want to talk or think about it. I need to focus on wrestling right now."

"OK," Charlotte nodded, "But if you're planning on telling them, that would mean it would have to be like right before you leave and I'm not sure that's a great thing to leave on."

"Stop talking, I'm at work now," I opened the door and walked into the arena.

"OK, fine, I'm just giving you advice like a friend should," Charlotte said.

We stayed quiet for a while until Charlotte spoke, thankfully not about Andy, "What superstars am I going to meet?"

"Any you want, you name it."

"I want to meet John Cena for sure," I looked at her and raised my eyebrows, "Not for that reason!"

"I didn't say anything!" I exclaimed.

"You were thinking it," Charlotte muttered, "And I also want to meet Big Show, and.... you know what, just everyone."

"We'll see," I said.

We didn't talk until we reached the divas locker room. I turned around to look at her, "Just to warn you, pretty much all the divas hate me right now."

Charlotte nodded, "OK."

I opened the door to see the divas look up right away. I went to my own corner and pulled out a black dress and black heels.

"You're wearing a dress?" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah, I have to present a slammy with the Shield."

"Maybe you should tell them about Andy."

I took a deep breath, "Please don't mention him again until after the show."

"Ok, fine."

I got dressed in my dress before getting up, "Ok, lets go meet some superstars."

"Yes!" Charlotte got up. I led her to catering, their was usually people their.

The first person I saw was Dolph, so I walked over, "Hey, Ziggler."

"Oh, hey Gabby," Ziggler said. I was glad that even with me being with the Shield, Dolph and I could still be friends.

Dolph looked at Charlotte, "Who's this?"

"This is my friend, Charlotte."

"Hey," Dolph nodded.

"Hey," Charlotte said, smiling.

"Gabby!" I was surprised to hear a womens voice. Eva walked over, followed by JoJo.

"Hey, girls. whats up."

"Did you look what you were nominated for?" JoJo asked as she looked at her phone.

"No, not really. I just figured anything I would win was, because I was part of the Shield," I grabbed one of Dolphs grapes.