Chapter 66: Combat vs Converse

Monday Night Raw:

Onscreen:

"Ladies and gentlemenI a joined by 1/4 of the Shield and the number one contender for the Divas championship, Gabby Bryan," Renee said.

"Hey Renee," I said as I walked over.

"Now, before we talk about the match between you and AJ at the Royal Rumble, I think everyone wants to know about what you think of what people are saying. Are their cracks in the Shield," she held the mic towards me.

I laughed, "Renee, for the past weeks me and my brothers have told everyone over and over again that their are no cracks in the Shield. I don't understand why people can't get that through their head."

Renee nodded, "We did see problems with the Shield when the four of you lost in a handicap match against CM Punk," she pointed out.

"And last Monday, Roman Reigns defeated CM Punk and this past Friday, we got the job done against the New Age Outlaws and Punk, like I said, no cracks in the Shield. Now, you were going to ask me about AJ?"

"Yes," Renee nodded, "Tonight, the two of you will be signing the contract for the Divas title at Royal Rumble. What can we expect?"

I chuckled, "You can expect a fight and whether it be AJ or Tamina, tonight, someone is getting hit with a Gabby crusher," I winked at her before walking away.

Offscreen:

I sat at catering with Eva.

"I love food," I sang as I ate a strawberry. Eva laughed.

"Gabby," Nikki sat down next to me, "Guess what?"

"What?" I muttered.

"I talked to Seth," Nikki grabbed one of the grapes on my plate and popped it in her mouth, "He said that they were going to the club and Deans going to be their."

"And you want me to go so you can try to get us together, am I right?"

"How did you know?" Eva said sarcastically.

"I know what you guys are trying to do and you are wasting your time, trust me."

Nikki laughed, "True love is never a waste of time."

"Waste of time," I repeated, "Theirs no need for you to do that."

"You're still coming," Nikki said.

I laughed, "Ok, but you're buying me a drink."

Nikki got up and jumped in joy, "Amaze, see ya tonight."

I watched her walk off before looking over at Eva, "She is wasting her time."

"We all know you like him," Eva said with a smile.

"Waste of time," I whispered.

"What's a waste of time?" I turned my head to see Dean.

"Dean," Eva said, raising her eyebrows at me, "How are you?"

"Fantastic," Dean sat next to me.

"I'll leave you two alone," Eva winked at me before walking off.

"They really think they're getting away with something, don't they?" Dean grabbed a grape.

I laughed, "It's hilarious seeing them trying so hard to try to get us together."

"Jokes on them, right?" Dean said with a smirk.

"Yeah, are you really going tonight?"

"Yeah, you want to get their hopes up or something?" Dean asked.

Believe in Gabby: A Shield FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara