Chapter 169: Night PreView

Monday Night Raw:

Onscreen:

John and Dean were competing against Golddust and Stardust, and the Usos in a triple threat tag team match.

All four of the other competitors were outside the ring when John jumped on all of them.

"Whoa!" Cole yelled.

Dean ran over and got on the top rope himself.

"It looks like Ambrose isn't going to let Cena one up him!" Cole yelled as Dean jumped on all five of them.

"He landed right on Cena!" Cole yelled.

Dean ran over and shoved Golddust in the ring before tossing John in.

"The legal men back in the ring now," Cole said.

John was able to recover before picking up Golddust and hitting an Attitude Adjustment. He pinned him for the win.

"Look at that! Cena and Ambrose win as a team!" Cole cheered.

Triple H's music came on and both men looked over in annoyance.

"Business just picked up," JBL said.

Steph and Triple H came walking out.

"You know, Steph, it pains me to say it," Triple H said, "You were right they were able to get along," Triple H handed over a dollar bill, "Their you go, one dollar."

"They made a bet?" Jerry asked in amusement.

"You know how much I hate to lose though. Maybe they just lacked the proper motivation, maybe you two need that spark to make this all go down," Triple H said, "You both want a shot at Seth Rollins at Hell in a Cell? Well I say why wait till than to find out who gets him."

The crowd cheered.

"What?" Jerry asked.

"Lets do this, lets hang a contract on a pole in that corner and no holds barred, John Cena, Dean Anbrose, tear each other limb from limb!" Triple H screamed, "Only one of you is going to get the chance to face Seth Rollins at Hell in a Cell. The person will be the man who takes that contract down. And the two of you will tear each other apart!" Triple H yelled.

"John Cena, Dean Ambrose, tonight, hell starts for you!" Triple H exclaimed.

"Tonight?" Jerry asked in disbelief.

"This is awesome!" Cole exclaimed.

"They just threw away a pay per view main event!" JBL screamed.

"I can't believe it!" Cole yelled, "Contract on a pole, no holds barred, the winner gets to face Seth Rollins!"

Offscreen:

I was sitting by myself in a hallway, talking to Charlotte on the phone.

"How are things going between you and Dean?" Charlotte asked immediately when I had called.

"No hello or anything," I said with a smile.

"Hello," Charlotte said, "How are things between you and Dean?"

I leaned my head against the wall, "Really good actually."

"So are you two officially back together?" Charlotte asked.

"It's kind of a weird situation right now," I told her, "It's like we are..... but we aren't."

"Tell me the truth," Charlotte said.

"I am!" I exclaimed.

"Sure...."

I decided to change the subject, "So, how's the baby?"